Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Glock 43 low profile night sights

Glock 43 low profile night sights

I finally decided to transition from a 442 front left pants pocket to a G43 in the same location. My Duluth ball room jeans have huge canvass front pockets. Can anyone recommend a low profile, low snag nights sights. I also prefer dead on hold at 25 yards. I hate the pumpkin on a post sight picture.
    Last edited by SJC3081; 04-27-2017 at 06:20 PM. Reason: And info

I would recommend my all-time favorite Glock sights: Ameriglo Operator Yellow/Green, which are on my G43 (and 5 other Glocks). But, they are not available because Ameriglo hates me and doesn't want my money anymore
    Last edited by Clusterfrack; 04-27-2017 at 06:58 PM.
    “There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

Site Supporter
    I don't have a 43, but the best sights I have seen for visibility under a wide variety of light conditions are Dawson tritium sights. They use Trijicon inserts, so the tritium will last awhile. I have their carry sights on my Glocks, and snagging is not an issue.

I doubt that snagging would be an issue with any reasonable sights, and pocket carry is one of my most often used carry methods.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Any legal information I may post is general information, and is not legal advice. Such information may or may not apply to your specific situation. I am not your attorney unless an attorney-client relationship is separately and privately established.

I am partial to these from Ameriglo, along with my JM ambi pocket holster.

Name:  IMG_5719.jpg
Views: 1009
Size:  38.5 KB
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

I use the same Ameriglo sights that GJM has in his picture. If I were to buy another Glock 43, I'd get the same sights.

I like the Ameriglo UC sights too. Super quick and just right for the 43. I can shoot 8" at 25 yards with mine.

What are the exact model of theAmeriglo?

Quote Originally Posted by SJC3081 View Post
    What are the exact model of theAmeriglo?
    Here is what they have. I like an orange TCAP style front with a rear that is contained within the dovetail, as opposed to extending rearward, as it prints less and is easier on me and my clothing.

https://ameriglo.com/search?type=product&q=42-43
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Ameriglo iHack

As others note, GJM's Ameriglos are the "UC" combo, with orange outline/trit front.
    https://ameriglo.com/products/glock-uc-tritium-sets

And, as others also note, they rock on a G43. Best sights I own, for my shitty eyesight. OMMV.

User Tag List