Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Calling in individual who is acting erratic

Quote Originally Posted by Coyotesfan97 View Post
    Ha if you want to garner a quick response with extra unassigned cars drop the nude female description. Never mind that the overwhelming majority of the nude female calls are something that you'd never want to see and what's seen can't be unseen!
    Hope springs eternal in the cop's breast
    We wish to thank the United Network Command for Law and Enforcement, without whose assistance this program would not have been possible.

Quote Originally Posted by voodoo_man View Post
    Sounds like he was high and/or crazy.

The average American would be extremely surprised as to the number of normal looking people who walk around every/all day just completely out of their minds. Those same people are usually heavily medicated and/or self-medicate with any number of drugs and/or combinations.

People like that are exactly the reason tasers, OC spray, thick gloves and steel toed boots were designed.
    Its weird, just the other day I went to this bakery and this dude was giving me the stink eye...

You did good. Me personally I probably would have left if I could do so without going by him if it was just me as I have had too much trouble in my life with cray cray. If it was family I'd have been right on the edge (which is bad as I have no moderate to the Off / Go FUll CRAZY) when it relates to family member safety.
    Last edited by Zincwarrior; 04-27-2017 at 03:02 PM.

Ha if you want to garner a quick response with extra unassigned cars drop the nude female description. Never mind that the overwhelming majority of the nude female calls are something that you'd never want to see and what's seen can't be unseen!
    My very first arrest in 1978 was a nude female wandering down Main St. I was working the jail and borrowed the Watch Commander's car to pick up dinner. Spotted her all by myself. My back up officers arrived promptly. Coyotesfan is correct. Fun times.
    The first indication a bad guy should have that I'm dangerous is when his
    disembodied soul is looking down at his own corpse wondering what happened.

Never mind that the overwhelming majority of the nude female calls are something that you'd never want to see and what's seen can't be unseen!
    One of the biggest disappointments of my brief foray into law enforcement.
    I was into 10mm Auto before it sold out and went mainstream, but these days I'm here for the revolver and epidemiology information.

Never mind that the overwhelming majority of the nude female calls are something that you'd never want to see and what's seen can't be unseen!
    As far as I understand it a hot female nude call is enough to get every squad from any department within the next 30 miles on scene.
    Semper Gumby, Always Flexible

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by voodoo_man View Post
    Sounds like he was high and/or crazy.

The average American would be extremely surprised as to the number of normal looking people who walk around every/all day just completely out of their minds. Those same people are usually heavily medicated and/or self-medicate with any number of drugs and/or combinations.

People like that are exactly the reason tasers, OC spray, thick gloves and steel toed boots were designed.
    This.

You're not sucking me in with that bullshit. I know what you've really got is a naked 350 pound crazy woman or some nasty fucking crack whore. Deal with that your own damn self.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Quote Originally Posted by Hambo View Post
    You're not sucking me in with that bullshit. I know what you've really got is a naked 350 pound crazy woman or some nasty fucking crack whore. Deal with that your own damn self.

Exactly!
    Just a dog chauffeur that used to hold the dumb end of the leash.

User Tag List