Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Babylon bee...

Babylon bee...

As God is my witness, I was just going to post a link to an article shared on FB n the dem thread, but when I hit the splash page to copy the link, I realized that the bounty is just too much to contain in a drive-by. They’re killing the primary thing right now.

When you have a moment:

https://babylonbee.com/

Thank me later.
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Glock Collective Assimile Suvorov's Avatar
    Escapee from the SF Bay Area now living on the Front Range of Colorado.
    Probably the best source of “fake” news ever devised by man!

Quote Originally Posted by Suvorov View Post
    Probably the best source of “fake” news ever devised by man!
    What? You mean the Bee stories aren’t real????

Babylon Bee is my daily addiction. The best part is when I show their news to my liberal friends they believe them.

Glock Collective Assimile Suvorov's Avatar
    Escapee from the SF Bay Area now living on the Front Range of Colorado.
    Quote Originally Posted by oakdalecurtis View Post
    What? You mean the Bee stories aren’t real????
    That why I included the "" - the irony is that they are probably closer to the truth than anything that the MSM puts out.

There are only three places on the web I support financially, this place, my paid subscription to the WSJ, and I contribute to the Bee. All are my daily must read content.

But I cannot understand what you guys are saying, it is almost like you are implying the Bee is satire or something....

More expert bee sting:

https://babylonbee.com/news/nations-...i-HGJTEXjhau_A

Nation's Nerds Wake Up In Utopia Where Everyone Stays Inside, Sports Are Canceled, Social Interaction Forbidden
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

The Bee is hilarious!

one that just crippled me laughing from 2018

https://babylonbee.com/news/mike-pen...ecatory-psalms
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

Quote Originally Posted by Suvorov View Post
    That why I included the "" - the irony is that they are probably closer to the truth than anything that the MSM puts out.
    Their satire cuts so close to the truth it can be hard to tell what is real sometimes.

https://babylonbee.com/news/parents-...ools-shut-down

"Parents Worried They'll Have To Raise Their Own Children As Government Schools Shut Down"

I shared this with my wife and daughter this morning as they headed off to their teaching jobs.

It also takes me back a little more than 20 years ago when the DC public schools delayed their opening a couple of weeks to complete some major building maintenance they did over the summer that wasn't quite complete, like new roofs, plumbing, removing asbestos, etc. The superintendent of schools at the time was a retired US Army General, though I don't remember his name, and his reason for keeping the schools closed was child safety, which was pretty reasonable.

In any case, the local TV news interviewed about 10 folks on the street who were protesting the late school opening. To a person, and this group seemed to cover just about all the racial (OK, no Asians) and economic groups, not a single one was concerned about the loss of education opportunities for their children, but rather how were they going to find child care for their kids since they weren't going to be at school.

User Tag List