Thread: Cody's 2017 BUG and CCP Handgun Listings, Please Help Update!

Cody's 2017 BUG and CCP Handgun Listings, Please Help Update!

I have created a Google Shared document that lists the most popular 380ACP and 9mm Handguns for IDPA BUG and CCP Divisions. I am asking social media to help to update this list, make it accurate, confirm it meets the mfr measurements, fits the IDPA boxes, and captures any special modifications that are required to make it fit the box. Please do not turn this into a trolling opportunity. If you want to complain about IDPA rules, do it elsewhere. My goal is to have a document that new and current IDPA MEMBERS can use as a reference and a starting point. You may forward the link. It is for viewing and commenting only. I will see the comments and edit the document every couple weeks. You are also welcome to comment here on special modifications that help guns fit the box, such as special modifications to magazines, low profile sights, low profile safeties, etc. I will set up another thread to debate which BUG and CCP guns are the best ones in these Divisions for IDPA Competition and Carry. And, YES, I know some of you think the Glock 19 is the only gun that matters...heard it before, so you don't need to repeat it here.
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    Thanks,
    Cody Claxton
    IDPA Area Coordinator, VA/MD/DC
    That a well-regulated militia, composed of the body of the people, trained to arms, is the proper, natural, and safe defense of a free state;

Nice resource, thank you for putting in the work!

User Tag List