Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Shooting Dogs

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    If your dog was a brown bear, I would judge him a smaller one, using the rule of thumb that a really big bear looks like he has a small head.
    He wanted to know whether his head made his ass look big or whether his ass made his head look big.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Are you now, or have you ever been a member of the Doodie Project?

I probably interact with about 1000 dogs a year. The number really well trained dogs I see I could count on one hand. I'm guilty like everyone else. We have 6 dogs, and although they listen to me most of the time, they are not what I would call trained. I keep telling my wife the next one will be a puppy, and I'm going to do it right. One of my dogs comes with me to work, and is very chill, greats people and other dogs with no drama, but still runs off on occasion to investigate a dumpster or group of college kids at the housing annex next door.

Quote Originally Posted by GuanoLoco View Post
    He wanted to know whether his head made his ass look big or whether his ass made his head look big.
    Yes!
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Some of us can only wish to be as good looking and photogenic as our dogs.

Attachment 15991
    Very good looking dog. What breed is that?

Quote Originally Posted by Ed L View Post
    Very good looking dog. What breed is that?
    Perro de Presa Canario, Red Fawn (most are brindled). And no, for 99.99% of the people in the world, I heartily *do not* recommend them. You need to right kind of owner and the right kind of environment.

That said, I love my boy and he's a great dog - for me and my pack - basically family and other pets. Everyone else? Not so much. He is very slow to accept others and best practice is physical separation no matter how much someone thinks they are 'good with dogs'. But once you are accepted you are golden, even with years of separation.

Name:  IMG_0964.jpg
Views: 197
Size:  49.2 KB

A rare bit of sharing. This kitty is part of the pack and gets defended as well. Best to get out of the way when he charges in to break up a cat vs. cat/possum/coon/armadillo fight though. She's come back after such encounters dripping with mastiff slobber - but not dead.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

I am familiar with the breed.

He is a very good looking example of of the breed.

Quote Originally Posted by Clusterfrack View Post
    I've found that OC spray to the butthole makes a dog stop fighting very quickly.
    The way you guys talk about some dog owners is shameful. Very shameful!
    We wish to thank the United Network Command for Law and Enforcement, without whose assistance this program would not have been possible.

#RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by Ed L View Post
    I am familiar with the breed.

He is a very good looking example of of the breed.
    Head is great and temperament is true to breed. Appearance wise he tends to throw more Dane with a bird vs. bully chest.

He's starting to get older (> 8) and large breeds don't usually age gracefully.

Living across the Golden Bridge , and through the Rainbow Tunnel, somewhere north of Fantasyland.
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    That's a good looking Mal. Guanolocos Presa is a handsome boy, too....Though those dogs scare the crap out of me. I saw first hand what they can do to a person....Who did not survive the attack. It was a national news story full of crazy people and salacious details....But I won't forget what that dog did to that woman. On another note....The title of this thread is vastly depressing. I can't think of anything I'd rather shoot less than a dog. That said.....Though I love my girl dearly, I agree with Littlebowski. She bites a child, I'd shoot her. She's my best dog......But she's a dog.

User Tag List