Page 98 of 129 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100108 ... LastLast

Thread: Beretta PX4 Storm - Underrated is an Understatement!

Recently took the plunge on the fullsize carry, cant wait! Was wondering if anyone had a picture of the cut and crowned barrel? I've found pictures of the compact, but not the fullsize

Quote Originally Posted by Zman001 View Post
    Recently took the plunge on the fullsize carry, cant wait! Was wondering if anyone had a picture of the cut and crowned barrel? I've found pictures of the compact, but not the fullsize
    It would look the same.

I think there are pics of the crowned barrel on the LTT website.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidesaddle Cavalry View Post
    also, anime
    > be a weeb - a real man of culture, actually
    > see Girls Frontline anime
    > "more chinese garbage"
    > look it up just for kicks
    > CV: HaruTomo as M4A1
    > . . .
    > FML

Quote Originally Posted by zaitcev View Post
    > be a weeb - a real man of culture, actually
    > see Girls Frontline anime
    > "more chinese garbage"
    > look it up just for kicks
    > CV: HaruTomo as M4A1
    > . . .
    > FML
    She's Walther WA2000 too.

It has arrived, and been properly equipped. Hitting the range this weekend to a) get back into the swing of things, and b) to finally get some real time on a pistol with optics.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Manbearspider View Post
    It has arrived, and been properly equipped. Hitting the range this weekend to a) get back into the swing of things, and b) to finally get some real time on a pistol with optics.

Follow up: 200 rds at the range to zero and settle in. I have one of the old MOD4 Compact Carrys that has a few thousand rounds through it, and I've been doing a lot of rounds through an Elite with the Jarvis 2 port comp and an X300, so I'm not too surprised with how incredibly soft this thing shoots, but boy is it still nice. 115gr is smooth, and 147gr match loads are like a .22lr. I'm screwed if I change platforms now with how accustomed I've become to these.

Mounting the red dot and swagging a zero off the irons took all of 3 minutes, and at the range I needed only minor modification from there. I had a lot more trouble with longer distance shots (25 yds+) than I normally do with irons (I attribute that to me needing more time, not any platform issues), but I was snap shotting from low ready at 10 yards significantly faster, and far more accurately than I ever had before, and double taps were regularly within 1" of each other (I'd estimate 30% faster, group size for the drill about half of what it normally is). I was completely thrown trying to keep cadence on a string of fire, but that's just something I need to get used to with the dot. Overall, I think the majority of what's left of my ammo supply will be going through this thing because A) its a ton of fun, and B) I really need to pick up this red dot thing.

Beretta guy myself, quick question. Has anyone recently sent in a PX4 for LTT optic cut? If so what was the wait time? I know quite a few people who have sent slides in and are waiting going on 14 weeks now? I’ve been quoted by Wright Armory who do the old style cut , 3 weeks. I’m just wondering because I want to send my slide in. I’m just trying to get a game plan as I teach classes etc. and want to get into the red dot game myself and my ox4 is my favorite pistol. Thanks.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Rdiezal9216 View Post
    Beretta guy myself, quick question. Has anyone recently sent in a PX4 for LTT optic cut? If so what was the wait time? I know quite a few people who have sent slides in and are waiting going on 14 weeks now? I’ve been quoted by Wright Armory who do the old style cut , 3 weeks. I’m just wondering because I want to send my slide in. I’m just trying to get a game plan as I teach classes etc. and want to get into the red dot game myself and my ox4 is my favorite pistol. Thanks.
    IIRC, mine took eight weeks, which was the projected time (mine was in the first batch they did). LTT tends to have a pretty good handle on their workload, so 14 weeks is probably accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by Rdiezal9216 View Post
    Has anyone recently sent in a PX4 for LTT optic cut? If so what was the wait time? I know quite a few people who have sent slides in and are waiting going on 14 weeks now?

My PX4 (full size) slide took from mid May until the end of August. Turned out great.

My PX4 Compact slide took from the end of May until the end of July. Also turned out great.

User Tag List