Page 97 of 129 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107 ... LastLast

Thread: Beretta PX4 Storm - Underrated is an Understatement!

There are few that have the knowledge and experience of so many on this forum.

I mean, you have freaking Earnest Langdon posting here. This just blows my mind.

Anyway, back to my comment. Lacking the knowledge and experience that so many here have to parts and pieces a carry version of the PX4, I simply went and purchased the full size PX4 from LTT with the trigger job.

Have had it to the range the last three nights and am absolutely in love with the gun. Great in my hand and the sight picture suits my eye so well.

Fantastic trigger and I have PM’d Storm Tracker several times about the PX4 and he has been so willing to share his knowledge about the gun.

This is definitely my new EDC and couldn’t be happier to have found this forum.

Site Supporter
    I had just bought a PX4 right around the time that Earnest Langdon was first posting about it. So I kind of followed along at home. Added the stealth levers, changed hammer springs etc.
    Going forward I would buy one of LTT's PX4 an call it done.

Had my full size PX4 out yesterday for the first time in quite a while. I’d been using the Compact PX4 and full sized 92s almost exclusively for a good little while (at least as my exclusive Berettas, been shooting other makes also). Anyway, what I really was looking into was if I wanted to try a Centurion 92 again or whether the full sized PX4 was good enough. Short version, yes, the PX4 is good enough. Money saved. I’ll just throw $20 worth of Talon grip tape on there and use what I got.

The longer version is I went 285 on the HiTS Super Test with it, cleaned Dot Torture on the first try with it, and generally shot the thing as well as I could have anything else on every single drill or test I shot yesterday. Plus, it fits in the JMCK holster I use to carry my PX4CC. I’d forgotten how flat the full size PX4 recoils until my buddy made a comment that my grip sure was on after he watched me shoot a string.

Quote Originally Posted by 396 View Post
    Did Beretta ever offer the compact in the C or D version?
    No, full and subcompact only.

Coming back into the thread to post about another range session and looked at a post above and noticed I misspelled Ernest Langdon’s name above in a separate post.

I’m self penalizing myself with some time away from the board to reflect on what a dunce I am.

But I still love this pistol and my groupings continue to improve.

@LangdonTactical

Any updates on BUIS for the RDS converted PX4/PX4c?

Anyone know a company that would make a one off custom set of all black (no tritium) set?
    David S.

Site Supporter
    I sent my slide to LTT at the end of March to get it milled for a red dot. I recently found out that KRTraining is putting on a red dot class next month. I emailed Aimee and it looks like mine will be back in a couple of weeks, in time for the class. Now I can be one of the Kool Kidz.

Kewl

Quote Originally Posted by revchuck38 View Post
    I sent my slide to LTT at the end of March to get it milled for a red dot. I recently found out that KRTraining is putting on a red dot class next month. I emailed Aimee and it looks like mine will be back in a couple of weeks, in time for the class. Now I can be one of the Kool Kidz.
    You already were one of the Kool Kidz! I look forward to any pictures that you might want to post.

Site Supporter
    My slide is on the way back from LTT.

Holster - check.

Red dot (Holosun 507c) - check.

Torque wrench - check.

Loctite - check.

Red dot class at KRTraining scheduled - check.

Looking forward to this!

They're starting to come in!

also, anime

Name:  image0.jpg
Views: 1150
Size:  68.9 KB

User Tag List