Page 91 of 129 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101 ... LastLast

Thread: Beretta PX4 Storm - Underrated is an Understatement!

Quote Originally Posted by JTQ View Post
    Thanks, I didn't realize those were Robar mod numbers!
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits - Mark Twain

Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy / Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?

Saw this on Beretta’s Instagram. Ummmmmm, no thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not too surprising. It worked for glock

Quote Originally Posted by karam.19 View Post
    Saw this on Beretta’s Instagram. Ummmmmm, no thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That color on the slide reminds me of the color of my first car, a '72 Plymouth Valiant...
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits - Mark Twain

Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy / Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?

I have a baby-shit brown one. It doesn't look that bad in person.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattyD380 View Post
    Because buying cool, interesting guns I don't need isn't a decision... it's a lifestyle...

Thinking about reaching out to this guy… aside from the "like new condition" being horse crap because they clearly stippled the frame… anything else I should be looking out for? http://www.armslist.com/posts/945902...retta-px-storm

Like new?

Quote Originally Posted by masternave View Post
    Thinking about reaching out to this guy… aside from the "like new condition" being horse crap because they clearly stippled the frame… anything else I should be looking out for? http://www.armslist.com/posts/945902...retta-px-storm
    One cannot determine what "like new" might mean to the seller, but the wear marks on the barrel, cam and slide rails do not indicate a "like new", as in.... my wife got this for me, shot it once, did not like it.

The wear marks indicate holstering (more than a few times) and having been shot, probably less than 2,000 rounds. There are no slide catch drag marks indicating being used in tactical exercises much.

So, IMHO if you like the stippling, are willing to check out the spring tensions and like it... it can be worth the $375 + whatever costs to put it in your hands. Otherwise, there are new ones from reputable LGSs and dealers for nearly that price.

I cannot get a good view of the left hammer side to see if it has been dry fired a lot. If it has, the firing pin might not be as long lasting as one would want.
    Last edited by PX4 Storm Tracker; 02-20-2019 at 05:23 PM.

Searching or setting up a product alert for your desired upc on gun.deals or similar, will yield prices not much higher than this for a new gun.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

$300 would be as high as I'd go.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattyD380 View Post
    Because buying cool, interesting guns I don't need isn't a decision... it's a lifestyle...

If they made a fde frame/black slide model i might entertain thoughts of trading my all black compact for one.

User Tag List