Page 54 of 129 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104 ... LastLast

Thread: Beretta PX4 Storm - Underrated is an Understatement!

Quote Originally Posted by holmes168 View Post
    Wow- the PX4 is an awesome shooter. I loved shooting it- the DOT Torture at 3 yards was my best ever. I will say WHO was an adventure.
    Thinking very seriously about spending the rest of my "gun cash" on the PX4CC this weekend.
    Shocking how good these Beretta's are. Wish the Army had actually taught me to shoot it a few years ago.
    Loving these PX4's and looking forward to my Langdon M9.
    I wish they had really taught me as well. I think that is the real problem with the Army's viewpoint on handguns. They are ditching the M9 pistol partly because it isn't "Modular" and doesn't fit the hands of enough people. But they never stop to think if the people really know how to shoot. Hand fitment is important, but it really isn't the whole picture and I feel like the Army doesn't get that. I know that a lot of the training material and curriculum that I used when teaching the M9 emphasized the fundamentals, but big Army doesn't give enough attention to practicing them enough to be a proficient shooter.

Seeing everyone's results with a Px4C makes me want one, eventually. I've handled a Mod0 and liked it, except that the decocker seemed almost too flush. It wasn't easy to manipulate with my dominate hand. The other day a local flea market had a Px4 Inox LNIB for $350 and go. I knew it was a good price but didn't have the cash. Plus with the number of upgrades to get it similar to the CC I might as well start that route anyway. Maybe in a few years I'll do that.

-Cory

Are there any updates on Ameriglo sights with fiber optic front for the full size PX4?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by JohnN View Post
    Are there any updates on Ameriglo sights with fiber optic front for the full size PX4?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    I sent a message out yesterday asking. I am currently waiting on the second set of sights to give them a try. I am hoping to get this nailed down soon, but I also understand that making prototype sights takes time.
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

Well, hanging out here on PF is trouble..
    I just bought another FS PX4 on GunBroker for $390.00 shipped. The one I bought back in February disappeared once my father shot it. He's lovin it. I think I got to shoot it once.
    So, what's a guy do to but buy another one for himself so that he can shoot one when I want to.

Now I am looking at ordering a WC chrome silicon 12 lbs spring and some Talon Grips for it. Anyone have any 10 rounds mag laying around they're not using?
    The plan is to get 500 rounds thru it to get familiar with it and then possibly change out the sights. That is of course after changing the safety over to decocker only.

Hammertime
    Just a quick heads up: I have around 20 mags and have had this base plate slipping off problem on only one of them. I noticed it while loading.

It was easily fixed by bending the locking tab slightly. Problem solved, but you might want to check that your base plates lock on nicely.

"Beretta PX4 Out of the Box to the Match Review!"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kXgy8wtkpA

Site Supporter
    All got an email earlier for a PX4 Accessory sale at Beretta USA website. 20% every PX4 accessory with the code:

PX4SAVE

Happy shopping. I just checked out with the code. There is less in stock than a few moments ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

38,081 Rounds

Rolled over 38,000 yesterday. Gun has been running great, I have under 12,000 to go to finish the test and it seems like there is no reason that it should not finish up without a hitch. I should have no problem shooting 12k between now and SHOT Show.

I did re-stipple the grip a little bit as it was getting a little slick, just from use I guess.

Still waiting on the second round of fiber optic sights from Amriglow. At this point, they had better hurry up or I will be done ;-)
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

Quote Originally Posted by LangdonTactical View Post
    Rolled over 38,000 yesterday. Gun has been running great, I have under 12,000 to go to finish the test and it seems like there is no reason that it should not finish up without a hitch. I should have no problem shooting 12k between now and SHOT Show.

I did re-stipple the grip a little bit as it was getting a little slick, just from use I guess.

Still waiting on the second round of fiber optic sights from Amriglow. At this point, they had better hurry up or I will be done ;-)
    I could have missed it, but is there any chance of a full size Langdon PX4 hitting the shelves?
    This country needs an enema- Blues approved sig line

Vending Machine Operator
    Quote Originally Posted by holmes168 View Post
    I could have missed it, but is there any chance of a full size Langdon PX4 hitting the shelves?
    Quote Originally Posted by LangdonTactical View Post
    We are working on a full-size PX4 package now. I am waiting to hear back from the Italians at this point. I have some pretty grand plans that will take a little more than what we did with the compact. Hopefully, we will get there.
    - Posted by E/L on 9-28-17
    State Government Attorney | Beretta, Glock, CZ & S&W Fan

User Tag List