Page 38 of 129 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888 ... LastLast

Thread: Beretta PX4 Storm - Underrated is an Understatement!

Quote Originally Posted by MSparks909 View Post
    I may end up doing the same as that's the only place I saw them listed at all.
    I got a shipment notice from Brownells. My PX4c recoil springs should arrive this coming weekend, so about five weeks from (back)order to delivery.

Quote Originally Posted by BJV View Post
    I got a shipment notice from Brownells. My PX4c recoil springs should arrive this coming weekend, so about five weeks from (back)order to delivery.
    Yeah, that seems a little excessive. Should not take that long to get something as simple as a recoil spring.
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

Exclamation

I ordered the WC 92 Mag guide & it came in yesterday. Before I put it on one of my 92's, I had an idea.

In these pics it is just sitting there, not held in at all. The attachment holes through the frames are different in the 92 & PX4. Plus, the body of the plug is narrowed in the WC mag guide, so there's no material to hold it in the frame. And even if it did then the U pin that holds in the grip insert ends up under the guide.

However, I'm sure the Wilson Combat engineers could come up with something to make it work, if they want to.

Mr. Langdon, talk to the WC folks to make this happen!

Quote Originally Posted by AdioSS View Post
    I ordered the WC 92 Mag guide & it came in yesterday. Before I put it on one of my 92's, I had an idea.

In these pics it is just sitting there, not held in at all. The attachment holes through the frames are different in the 92 & PX4. Plus, the body of the plug is narrowed in the WC mag guide, so there's no material to hold it in the frame. And even if it did then the U pin that holds in the grip insert ends up under the guide.

However, I'm sure the Wilson Combat engineers could come up with something to make it work, if they want to.

Mr. Langdon, talk to the WC folks to make this happen!
    Yeah, that is really cool. I have actually been taking to Beretta about this, or something like this.

I love the idea and or something similar to this.
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

For those still looking for a full size, Type C, Arms Unlimited is advertising the .40 version for $320.00

https://www.armsunlimited.com/Berett...-p/jxf4c23.htm

I've bought several from these people with great results.

Quote Originally Posted by DallasBronco View Post
    For those still looking for a full size, Type C, Arms Unlimited is advertising the .40 version for $320.00

https://www.armsunlimited.com/Berett...-p/jxf4c23.htm

I've bought several from these people with great results.
    That seems like a hell of a price for that gun! I had to look up Berettas "constant action" though. From what I can gather, it seems to be like the HK LEM trigger, is that right? How come it's not more popular here? I've never seen it mentioned before

Hammertime
    https://www.armsunlimited.com/search...type+c&Submit=

They had Type D in .40 and Type C in .40 and .45.

Good for me I only shoot 9mm or I would buy one for sure.

How would a PX4 hold up with .45 Super I wonder? As well as an HK?

Shot the PX4 back to back with a M9A3 yesterday and for me I clearly prefer the PX4.

Quote Originally Posted by Balisong View Post
    That seems like a hell of a price for that gun! I had to look up Berettas "constant action" though. From what I can gather, it seems to be like the HK LEM trigger, is that right? How come it's not more popular here? I've never seen it mentioned before
    It has a similar theory of operation to the LEM but the takeup is not as light. Short, light takeup and then starts to stack slightly when it picks back up on the hammer. It is not a whole lot different in feel from the Type D, but different enough that it is arguably one of my favorite triggers.
    Last edited by DallasBronco; 09-06-2017 at 11:01 AM.

THE THIRST MUTILATOR Nephrology's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LangdonTactical View Post
    Yeah, that is really cool. I have actually been taking to Beretta about this, or something like this.

I love the idea and or something similar to this.
    They used to make a grip plug for Glocks like this one - I have 2 floating around somewhere. They are a great "mini magwell" for reloads. I usually fit mine with a file.

Hammertime
    Need help. I am having extraction problems. Three failures in the first 600 rounds. Three different types of ammo. First at round 40, second around 400 third around 500.

Any ideas? This is the first of my Berettas to
    have anything other than perfect reliability.

User Tag List