Page 29 of 129 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast

Thread: Beretta PX4 Storm - Underrated is an Understatement!

Vending Machine Operator
    Good lord, I've had my PX4 for 9 years and you've already outstripped my round count by like 8K.

I replaced my recoil spring and my mags around 10K, what maintenance have you done?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    State Government Attorney | Beretta, Glock, CZ & S&W Fan

Looks like Beretta came out with a new fiber optic sight for the PX4 FS:
    http://www.berettausa.com/en-us/px4-...fiber/eu00071/

Not much on the site for specs though. Anyone have any info on these?

Quote Originally Posted by JPC View Post
    Looks like Beretta came out with a new fiber optic sight for the PX4 FS:
    http://www.berettausa.com/en-us/px4-...fiber/eu00071/

Not much on the site for specs though. Anyone have any info on these?
    Is this the one @Clobbersaurus is running?
    Shoot more, post less...

Quote Originally Posted by MSparks909 View Post
    Is this the one @Clobbersaurus is running?
    That looks like my rear sight but mine didn't come with a front fiber. I would jump at the fiber if the front sight width was .115 or smaller. The only gripe I have with the rear is that the notch is not deep enough. I run a similar sight on my Elite II, and it has a .115 fiber, again the rear notch is not deep enough though.
    "Next time somebody says USPSA or IPSC is all hosing, junk punch them." - Les Pepperoni
    --

Quote Originally Posted by Clobbersaurus View Post
    That looks like my rear sight but mine didn't come with a front fiber. I would jump at the fiber if the front sight width was .115 or smaller. The only gripe I have with the rear is that the notch is not deep enough. I run a similar sight on my Elite II, and it has a .115 fiber, again the rear notch is not deep enough though.
    So I am hoping to get Ameriglo to make FO sights for the full-size gun. It is likely that the first batch will come in the same size as the CAP sights. So a pretty fat front and the wide notch rear.

I am hoping for a .110" wide front with about a .150" rear notch. That would be the magic spot for most on an FO sight set I think.
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

Quote Originally Posted by LangdonTactical View Post
    So I am hoping to get Ameriglo to make FO sights for the full-size gun. It is likely that the first batch will come in the same size as the CAP sights. So a pretty fat front and the wide notch rear.

I am hoping for a .110" wide front with about a .150" rear notch. That would be the magic spot for most on an FO sight set I think.
    Serrations on both the front and rear would be a VERY welcomed and appreciated feature.

Sent from mah smertfone using tapathingy

Quote Originally Posted by spinmove_ View Post
    Serrations on both the front and rear would be a VERY welcomed and appreciated feature.

Sent from mah smertfone using tapathingy
    On the front sight at the very least. Not sure about the rear sight yet.
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

That sounds good, though a slightly narrower rear would be better IMO. I run the 10-8 .135" rear with the .115 FO front on my G17 and G34 and I find it still has plenty of light on the sides.
    " La rose est sans pourquoi, elle fleurit parce qu’elle fleurit ; Elle n’a souci d’elle-même, ne demande pas si on la voit. » Angelus Silesius
    "There are problems in this universe for which there are no answers." Paul Muad'dib

Sounds perfect. I agree with the serrations and on the front. I'm not so concerned about serrations on the rear sight. Either way, I will buy a set. I just purchased a new extractor and extractor spring for my PX4 so I am excited to get it out again after match season!
    "Next time somebody says USPSA or IPSC is all hosing, junk punch them." - Les Pepperoni
    --

Quote Originally Posted by Clobbersaurus View Post
    Sounds perfect. I agree with the serrations and on the front. I'm not so concerned about serrations on the rear sight. Either way, I will buy a set. I just purchased a new extractor and extractor spring for my PX4 so I am excited to get it out again after match season!
    I am going to hit them up again this morning and see where we stand on those. By the way, I think the full-size cap sights are done now. I will confirm.
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

User Tag List