Page 12 of 129 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast

Thread: Beretta PX4 Storm - Underrated is an Understatement!

Quote Originally Posted by Swamp Buddy View Post
    Please let us know when the sights for the full size are available?
    I am sure they could do that pretty easily if you asked them too. There is plenty of room in the Compact Carry rear sight for the night sights.
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

Quote Originally Posted by LangdonTactical View Post
    You can buy them directly I think, but you have to call them to place the order. I don't think they have it listed on the website.
    Thanks. It just so happens someone posted a set for sale on another forum. I guess they decided to go with a different setup.

I hit 12,226 yesterday with only two range days this week. I have a class this weekend, so travel tomorrow and I will be lucky to get 400 shot over the weekend. I really have to turn up the heat on the shooting as I am way behind schedule.

Gun is running great!
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

Vending Machine Operator
    EL, have you heard pretty much anyone talk about the PX4 .45 re: reliability, durability, accuracy? I love my .40 variant, will be buying one of your PX4CCs, and the .45 would be nice if it's reliable since I already know I love the platform.
    State Government Attorney | Beretta, Glock, CZ & S&W Fan

Here's a PX4 .45 review from the late Stephen A. Camp http://www.hipowersandhandguns.com/s...etta%20PX4.htm

Quote Originally Posted by LockedBreech View Post
    EL, have you heard pretty much anyone talk about the PX4 .45 re: reliability, durability, accuracy? I love my .40 variant, will be buying one of your PX4CCs, and the .45 would be nice if it's reliable since I already know I love the platform.
    I have had two guys in my classes with PX4 45s. Both of them ran the class with no issues and I did shoot one of the guys guns. Seemed soft shooting for a .45 and they both did just fine in the class shooting them.
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

Vending Machine Operator
    Great to hear! Thank you for the input!

I have had two guys in my classes with PX4 45s. Both of them ran the class with no issues and I did shoot one of the guys guns. Seemed soft shooting for a .45 and they both did just fine in the class shooting them.
    State Government Attorney | Beretta, Glock, CZ & S&W Fan

Between teaching this weekend and two trips to the range this week, I just hit 13,426 through the gun. Considering it is May 11th, I need to really hit it hard to meet the goal of 50K by next shot show. For some reason, I am having a harder time in finding time for long range sessions this year.

The gun is running great and I am shooting it well. I just need to pick up the pace quite a bit! I should be over 16k by now. 36,574 rounds to go before SHOT 2018, so I need to average a little more than 1,000 rounds every week between now and then. While that does not sound like much and everyone is saying to themselves, "I want that problem", it is not as easy as it sounds. And the really bad news is, I cannot always make it to the range every week. So that means I need to shoot way more when I can and do make it to the range.

I refuse to just go to the range and yank the trigger just to get the rounds shot. I really want to take the time to make all of this shooting be meaningful practice and good quality training. Anything less would just be a waste in my mind. I have participated in a couple of endurance test for federal agencies shooting high round counts in a very short period of time. Not only does it take all the fun out of shooting, it also is very, very bad for your shooting skills.

I know, I know....... Go complain somewhere else Ernest, we don't want to hear your whining about how much ammo you need to shoot every week.
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

I know, I know....... Go complain somewhere else Ernest, we don't want to hear your whining about how much ammo you need to shoot every week.
    I don't mind hearing about it. Definitely a good problem to have though!
    Technical excellence supports tactical preparedness
    Lord of the Food Court
    http://www.gabewhitetraining.com

cheat.

send me some rounds and count them toward your total. don't worry, i have a Px4 in 9mm (full and compact).

User Tag List