Page 11 of 129 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Beretta PX4 Storm - Underrated is an Understatement!

Quote Originally Posted by LangdonTactical View Post
    Thanks, I will be chatting with Beretta about this at the NRA Annual Convention this weekend.
    I have not heard about this. Is it coming with the shroud for the carrier release, a shell carrier, a mag extension and a light with some NP3 magic on it?

Quote Originally Posted by LearnedHat View Post
    I have not heard about this. Is it coming with the shroud for the carrier release, a shell carrier, a mag extension and a light with some NP3 magic on it?
    Beretta has a fix for the shell drop. It is a new lever that does not need the shroud at all. Pretty slick, not in production yet but coming soon.
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

Mr. Langdon, would it be safe to assume that any of the mods available to the 9mm chambering, when offered, could be done to the 45 model also?

Quote Originally Posted by jamautry View Post
    Mr. Langdon, would it be safe to assume that any of the mods available to the 9mm chambering, when offered, could be done to the 45 model also?
    Well, that is a good question. I would say yes, all of the mods that have been done and proven so far on the 9mm guns should work fine on the .45, but then I don't own a PX4 in .45, so it is really a SWAG.

I would have to do some research and see if it uses all the same parts. I really don't know, to be honest.
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

Thanks for the quick and honest reply.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

The round count as of today is 11,666 for this Full-Size gun. No issues with the gun and it has been running great.

I have had three other stoppages two weekends ago, not the guns fault. When I detail cleaned the slide at 10K, I put the pin for the decocker in a little too far. The decocker started sticking a little and would stick in the down position after I decocked the gun. This would lead to the hammer falling on the back of the slide and not hitting the firing pin. The impact of that hammer fall would cause the decocker to unstick and then the next trigger pull would work, so it was not a big deal. Happen three times, but I have since fixed it and there are no issues now.

I should know better and should have done a better job with the function check after I put the gun back together.

Also, I talked to Ameriglo about sights for the full size at the NRA show. They are very close to being done and hopfully we will have both T-Cap sights just like the Compact Carry as well as a Fiber Optic set in a couple of weeks.
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

Quote Originally Posted by LangdonTactical View Post

Also, I talked to Ameriglo about sights for the full size at the NRA show. They are very close to being done and hopfully we will have both T-Cap sights just like the Compact Carry as well as a Fiber Optic set in a couple of weeks.
    I may have missed this in the other thread, but has Ameriglo made the compact sights available for purchase directly or is BUSA the only source right now?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by SSGN_Doc View Post
    I may have missed this in the other thread, but has Ameriglo made the compact sights available for purchase directly or is BUSA the only source right now?
    Also, any plans for a tritium rear? Thanks!
    Last edited by Erik; 05-01-2017 at 02:40 PM.

Please let us know when the sights for the full size are available?

Quote Originally Posted by SSGN_Doc View Post
    You can buy them directly I think, but you have to call them to place the order. I don't think they have it listed on the website.
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

User Tag List