Page 100 of 129 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1290

Thread: Beretta PX4 Storm - Underrated is an Understatement!

Fugly not

Quote Originally Posted by medmo View Post
    I came across a stock LNIB Px4 40S&W at my LGS/feed store, ( https://livengoodfeeds.com , Lockhart TX), at an exceptional price that I now own. Thank you @GJM for your G23 Gen 5 thread. I’m pretty sure I’ll never need bear medicine here in Central Texas but I’m not letting get that in the way of being prepared for it. Already converted it to a G and swapped out the stock hammer spring with a LTT 11#. Started shopping LTT and the Beretta websites for fugly decock levers but are showing out of stock on LTT and I’m not seeing them on Beretta. Have they been discontinued? I’d also like to note that it isn’t fair that I have to weekly shop at a feed store that has an awesome gun store inside.
    The actual fugly levers were a temporary offer, as they were hand made from stock levers. They no longer are offered because the Carry levers replaced them.

https://www.midwestgunworks.com/page/mgwi/prod/c8d710

Quote Originally Posted by PX4 Storm Tracker View Post
    The actual fugly levers were a temporary offer, as they were hand made from stock levers. They no longer are offered because the Carry levers replaced them.

https://www.midwestgunworks.com/page/mgwi/prod/c8d710
    Thanks, not seeing them in stock at MGW or LTT and not seeing them listed at all on the Beretta site. Very sad. Have any experience with the 92 style? The stealth levers are stealthy but I occasionally miss a decock swipe due to their stealthiness. The carry or fuglies seemed perfect at they are 100% swipable and are still stealthy.

Thanks, not seeing them in stock at MGW or LTT and not seeing them listed at all on the Beretta site. Very sad. Have any experience with the 92 style? The stealth levers are stealthy but I occasionally miss a decock swipe due to their stealthiness. The carry or fuglies seemed perfect at they are 100% swipable and are still stealthy.
    Wait for the Carry levers, they are excellent. I purchased from LTT last month to replace my Stealth levers.. which I found difficult to use. Rounded edges on Carry version are medium sizes, smooth and easy to use.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

I came across a stock LNIB Px4 40S&W at my LGS/feed store, ( https://livengoodfeeds.com , Lockhart TX), at an exceptional price that I now own. Thank you @GJM for your G23 Gen 5 thread. I’m pretty sure I’ll never need bear medicine here in Central Texas but I’m not letting get that in the way of being prepared for it. Already converted it to a G and swapped out the stock hammer spring with a LTT 11#. Started shopping LTT and the Beretta websites for fugly decock levers but are showing out of stock on LTT and I’m not seeing them on Beretta. Have they been discontinued? I’d also like to note that it isn’t fair that I have to weekly shop at a feed store that has an awesome gun store inside.
    No worries, plenty of other stuff needing attention. Will be soon ordering from LTT: Ameriglo sights, competition trigger group, spurless hammer. 10# mainspring hammer and opto trigger bar.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by bigNate View Post
    Wait for the Carry levers, they are excellent. I purchased from LTT last month to replace my Stealth levers.. which I found difficult to use. Rounded edges on Carry version are medium sizes, smooth and easy to use.
    Oh, I’m a believer in the Carry or Fugly levers. Have them on my Px4CC and on my Px4SC that now resides with my daughter and is her EDC. Guess it would be best to accept that it is no longer my Px4SC and it’s her Px4SC.

92 style

Yes, we run the model 92 style levers on our PX4 Compact. They are the easiest to operate and are not sharp at all. The only downside is that they are wider than even the stock levers. However, they work great.
    They come as type F levers, so you would need to remove the detent ball and spring if you wanted it to be type G.
    Last edited by PX4 Storm Tracker; 11-06-2021 at 08:12 AM.

Carry on

Quote Originally Posted by bigNate View Post
    Agreed! The Carry levers are worth waiting for. We run them on all of our other PX4s, except my EDC.

Thanks, not...seeing them listed at all on the Beretta site.
    How hard did you look?

https://www.beretta.com/en-us/gun-ac...vers-assembly/

Have any experience with the 92 style?
    I have them on my full size PX4 and I love them. Very easy to decock the gun even one-handed, even with my small hands. With my OWB and IWB holsters, while the levers do make the gun wider it has made zero difference in concealability as far as I can tell. (Sorry, I'm not one of those cool kids who have AIWB holsters, so I don't have an opinion on how well or poorly the 92 style levers work with that carry position.) Your milage may very well vary though.

Any negatives with the 92 style levers? Well, mine were the type that work as safety levers so I had to push out the little steel ball and its spring in order to turn them into decock only levers. And the gun is in danger of getting the nickname 'Dumbo'. Other than that, not really, at least in my opinion. It's possible that with some holsters designed around the stock levers, there could be fitment issues with the wider levers, but so far I haven't run into any. Even my Safariland SLS holster clears the 92 style levers just fine.
    IDPA SSP classification: Sharpshooter
    F.A.S.T. classification: Intermediate

Quote Originally Posted by BJV View Post
    Apparently not hard enough! Sweet, got them on order. Not sure how I missed it. Thanks

User Tag List