Page 121 of 129 FirstFirst ... 2171111119120121122123 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 1290

Thread: Beretta PX4 Storm - Underrated is an Understatement!

Quote Originally Posted by beenalongtime View Post
    Are the angles of the dovetail and the width of the dovetail the same, just different length? I ask because I thought you could modify (shorten) a compact front to fit in a full size of subcompact front (since I don't see the full size anymore).

That doesn't cover however if they are the same height across the 9/40/45 for point of aim conversation.

Thanks!
    I took a look through my spare parts and only have a couple of front sights for the full size/45. I have never heard of anyone successfully using any other sights on a Compact or those from a Compact, but I cannot say that that is because of different width or angle change.

Wouldn't this problem be resolved by instead getting the Ameriglow sights that were made for the PX4 Carry?

Quote Originally Posted by PX4 Storm Tracker View Post
    I took a look through my spare parts and only have a couple of front sights for the full size/45. I have never heard of anyone successfully using any other sights on a Compact or those from a Compact, but I cannot say that that is because of different width or angle change.

Wouldn't this problem be resolved by instead getting the Ameriglow sights that were made for the PX4 Carry?

From where?

Ameriglo doesn't sell them on their site, Langdon doesn't list them anymore, Beretta doesn't carry them.

No sight sighting?

From where?

Ameriglo doesn't sell them on their site, Langdon doesn't list them anymore, Beretta doesn't carry them.
    That is an obstacle! I would suggest contacting LTT to see if they have it available or know where you can get it, even if it is not listed as a normal item.

From where?

https://www.beretta.com/en-us/gun-ac...-night-sights/

https://langdontactical.com/ameriglo...t-px4-compact/

Carry = bare bones Compact Carry, right? I’m not sure I’m referring to the right thing here.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    https://www.beretta.com/en-us/gun-ac...-night-sights/

https://langdontactical.com/ameriglo...t-px4-compact/

Carry = bare bones Compact Carry, right? I’m not sure I’m referring to the right thing here.
    The PX4 Carry is a version of a full size PX4 Storm that gets the same modifications as a Compact Carry, that started as a Compact. It is the full size version instead of a Compact.

Quote Originally Posted by PX4 Storm Tracker View Post
    The PX4 Carry is a version of a full size PX4 Storm that gets the same modifications as a Compact Carry, that started as a Compact. It is the full size version instead of a Compact.
    My misunderstanding. Thanks!
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Finally got my PX4 back from Langdon Tech. Took 2 months. Can honestly say I don't think I'd ever send a gun to them again. I'm not sure who does the quality control there, but I'd look at his or her process of quality control. That person signed a quality control card and threw it in with my gun along with the original invoice of the items I purchased. Of the 4 items to be done, only 2 were done. The other 2 were somehow missed. Not sure how you look at an invoice, look at the gun, and determine just 2 of the completed items are done. Send it! Not only that, there is a large nick/flaw in the Cerakote on slide at barrel. Again, how does that pass quality control?

Needless to say I'm pretty disappointed after spending as much as the gun cost to have work done to it.

Living across the Golden Bridge , and through the Rainbow Tunnel, somewhere north of Fantasyland.
    Bumping this to ask about holsters, specifically for the PX4 fullsize 9mm. My Godson just bought his first handgun, and chose a PX4. I'd like to get him a holster and mag pouch so he can attend some formal training at some point. What are you guys using for range/training holsters? I see that Safariland makes the 6378 ALS for the fullsize, but other than that I've only found a couple of smaller kydex benders with premium price levels.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by mtnbiker View Post
    Finally got my PX4 back from Langdon Tech. Took 2 months. Can honestly say I don't think I'd ever send a gun to them again. I'm not sure who does the quality control there, but I'd look at his or her process of quality control. That person signed a quality control card and threw it in with my gun along with the original invoice of the items I purchased. Of the 4 items to be done, only 2 were done. The other 2 were somehow missed. Not sure how you look at an invoice, look at the gun, and determine just 2 of the completed items are done. Send it! Not only that, there is a large nick/flaw in the Cerakote on slide at barrel. Again, how does that pass quality control?

Needless to say I'm pretty disappointed after spending as much as the gun cost to have work done to it.

Did you ever contact them?

Holsters

Quote Originally Posted by AMC View Post
    Bumping this to ask about holsters, specifically for the PX4 fullsize 9mm. My Godson just bought his first handgun, and chose a PX4. I'd like to get him a holster and mag pouch so he can attend some formal training at some point. What are you guys using for range/training holsters? I see that Safariland makes the 6378 ALS for the fullsize, but other than that I've only found a couple of smaller kydex benders with premium price levels.
    https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....he-PX4)/page11 check out this page in this thread.

User Tag List