Page 119 of 129 FirstFirst ... 1969109117118119120121 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,190 of 1290

Thread: Beretta PX4 Storm - Underrated is an Understatement!

Quote Originally Posted by Evil_Ed View Post
    I'm not sure you'd be able to find out outside of Canada and other locales that have pistol barrel length restrictions/requirements?

I'm not even sure that they sell PX4 Compacts in Canada any longer, or make any parts for them
    They used to be easy to find. Beretta sold them on their website. People used them to convert .40 cal PX4s to 9mm, and some people just wanted the extend barrel.

You are correct, Canada drove the train on that for sure.
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

Where there any updates from Shot, as to when we might see a PX4 update / refresh / redesign as was mentioned in the TFB interview with Beretta Pres?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Polecat View Post
    Where there any updates from Shot, as to when we might see a PX4 update / refresh / redesign as was mentioned in the TFB interview with Beretta Pres?
    No. This year was the 92XI and 80X.

Who has done the RDO cut on their PX4

So I currently have a PX4 in 40 S&W and just picked up the same gun in 9mm. I'm sending it to Langdon to have a trigger job and other work done to it. I'm on the fence about having the RDO cut done to the gun. Once you do it, there is no going back. I've never shot a pistol with a red dot. Only rifles. Which I really like. Is a red dot on a pistol really that much better? Is it worth it to have it done to a PX4? Anyone on the this group had it done? And if so, are you regretting it or glad you did?

Site Supporter
    I had it done to mine. I’ve decided to stick with irons due to almost 50 years of front sight focus, for me putting in the necessary work isn’t worth it. That said, it does improve your shooting at distance.

If I were 51 rather than 71, I’d stick with the dot and put in the work.
    "Everything in life is really simple, provided you don’t know a f—–g thing about it." - Kevin D. Williamson

Quote Originally Posted by mtnbiker View Post
    So I currently have a PX4 in 40 S&W and just picked up the same gun in 9mm. I'm sending it to Langdon to have a trigger job and other work done to it. I'm on the fence about having the RDO cut done to the gun. Once you do it, there is no going back. I've never shot a pistol with a red dot. Only rifles. Which I really like. Is a red dot on a pistol really that much better? Is it worth it to have it done to a PX4? Anyone on the this group had it done? And if so, are you regretting it or glad you did?
    Yes, in my opinion. Very, very much better. I've been training, shooting and carrying everything with a red dot for 3 years. I started shooting/training with G19.5MOS Holosun 507C as I waited for the PX4CC RDO Rev2 option which I was able to get completed in July 2021. I've had plenty of experience with a rifle dot. It wasn't a big deal for me to transition to the pistol dot. Dry fire reps from the draw worked for me to get the muscle memory for a confident index pretty quickly. Is is worth the extra investment and time to get calibrated with a pistol red dot? For me? Hell yes. I've lost no speed 5, 7, and 10 yards but have seen improved groups. Accuracy improved significantly at distance. With a little practice at distance I can get near carbine rifle accuracy at 40 yards. See a recent B8 target group below. Six shots, off hand, three 2 shot strings, 1st DA, 2nd SA, 40 yards, PX4CC, LTT TJIAB 11# HS, Holosun 407k. Credit the RDO and the incredibly freakin amazingly sweet trigger from the LTT TJIAB, (Slight over 6lb DA, slightly over 3lb SA), for that kind of performance. Also, being target focused rather than front sight focused is a huge plus. I think the pistol electronic sights is becoming the norm as the electronics evolve smaller, lighter, less expensive and better. Exactly the same way that it evolved with rifle sights. Pic on the right is just showing my daily carry rig. Black Rhino Concealment AIWB ACS, Mastermind pillow, TLR7 sub, all strapped down with a Wilderness 1.75" Instructor belt. Extremely all day comfy carry for me.

Quote Originally Posted by LangdonTactical View Post
    Does anyone have a PX4 Compact Extended barrel for sale? I have a project I am working on that needs that barrel and I cannot find one anywhere.
    I'm dreaming of an LTT PX4 suppressor solution. Maybe an LTT PX4CC Roland Special. No response needed. Don't wreck the dreams man.
    Last edited by medmo; 03-07-2023 at 11:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by medmo View Post
    Yes, in my opinion. Very, very much better. I've been training, shooting and carrying everything with a red dot for 3 years. I started shooting/training with G19.5MOS Holosun 507C as I waited for the PX4CC RDO Rev2 option which I was able to get completed in July 2021. I've had plenty of experience with a rifle dot. It wasn't a big deal for me to transition to the pistol dot. Dry fire reps from the draw worked for me to get the muscle memory for a confident index pretty quickly. Is is worth the extra investment and time to get calibrated with a pistol red dot? For me? Hell yes. I've lost no speed 5, 7, and 10 yards but have seen improved groups. Accuracy improved significantly at distance. With a little practice at distance I can get near carbine rifle accuracy at 40 yards. See a recent B8 target group below. Six shots, off hand, three 2 shot strings, 1st DA, 2nd SA, 40 yards, PX4CC, LTT TJIAB 11# HS, Holosun 407k. Credit the RDO and the incredibly freakin amazingly sweet trigger from the LTT TJIAB, (Slight over 6lb DA, slightly over 3lb SA), for that kind of performance. Also, being target focused rather than front sight focused is a huge plus. I think the pistol electronic sights is becoming the norm as the electronics evolve smaller, lighter, less expensive and better. Exactly the same way that it evolved with rifle sights. Pic on the right is just showing my daily carry rig. Black Rhino Concealment AIWB ACS, Mastermind pillow, TLR7 sub, all strapped down with a Wilderness 1.75" Instructor belt. Extremely all day comfy carry for me.
    Meant "Six shots, off hand, three 2 shot strings, 1st DA, 2nd SA, 40 yards, PX4CC, LTT TJIAB 11# HS, Holosun 407C."

Langdon Tactical Ameri-Glo sights for PX-4 compact

Don't know if anyone is looking at these sights for their compact PX-4. They are in-stock now.

https://langdontactical.com/ameriglo...t-px4-compact/

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by JAH 3rd View Post
    Don't know if anyone is looking at these sights for their compact PX-4. They are in-stock now.

https://langdontactical.com/ameriglo...t-px4-compact/
    Those are the best iron sights I have used.
    "Everything in life is really simple, provided you don’t know a f—–g thing about it." - Kevin D. Williamson

User Tag List