Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: PX4 Compact Carry, Only 10 Days Left

PX4 Compact Carry, Only 10 Days Left

Robar Guns has a few of the PX4 Compact Carry in Stock and Ready to ship.

Only 10 Days left to take advantage of the Beretta $75 factory rebate.

https://robarguns.com/pro-shop/produ...rry-pre-order/
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

How many did Beretta sell in total? How many went through Robar?

With the success of the CC is there now a higher likelihood of seeing the Langdon, 92 sometime soon?

Quote Originally Posted by LearnedHat View Post
    How many did Beretta sell in total? How many went through Robar?
    Beretta has sold about 1650 of the Compact Carry pistols, of which Robar has received about 200 guns. Of that, about 120 have been MOD 4 guns and about 20 MOD 2 guns. The rest have been untouched or just the hammer spring replaced.

Robar guns still has about 30 guns that can be set up however you like, half of those have already been changed to MOD 4 guns.
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

Quote Originally Posted by LangdonTactical View Post
    Beretta has sold about 1650 of the Compact Carry pistols, of which Robar has received about 200 guns. Of that, about 120 have been MOD 4 guns and about 20 MOD 2 guns. The rest have been untouched or just the hammer spring replaced.

Robar guns still has about 30 guns that can be set up however you like, half of those have already been changed to MOD 4 guns.
    Thanks for posting the reminder about the rebate. I wasn't aware of the Robar guns, so I am glad LearnedHat brought that up.
    (Descriptions of the Mods if other haven't heard about it either: https://robarguns.com/pro-shop/produ...rry-pre-order/)

Just out of curiosity, what was the Mod3? It is listed as an option on the "Additional Info" tab, but there is no description.

Quote Originally Posted by Soggy View Post
    Thanks for posting the reminder about the rebate. I wasn't aware of the Robar guns, so I am glad LearnedHat brought that up.
    (Descriptions of the Mods if other haven't heard about it either: https://robarguns.com/pro-shop/produ...rry-pre-order/)

Just out of curiosity, what was the Mod3? It is listed as an option on the "Additional Info" tab, but there is no description.
    It was the PX4 CC with Robar NP3 coating on the internals, but with no trigger job.
    Shoot more, post less...

Quote Originally Posted by MSparks909 View Post
    It was the PX4 CC with Robar NP3 coating on the internals, but with no trigger job.
    Regarding the Mod 4: Is the NP3 also only on the internals? No NP3 on the exterior of the slide? Couldn't tell from the Robar site.

Quote Originally Posted by Soggy View Post
    Regarding the Mod 4: Is the NP3 also only on the internals? No NP3 on the exterior of the slide? Couldn't tell from the Robar site.
    Internals + Ernest Langdon trigger job. Slide is still cerakoted.
    Last edited by MSparks909; 04-20-2017 at 04:04 PM.
    Shoot more, post less...

Quote Originally Posted by MSparks909 View Post
    Internals + Ernest Langdon trigger job. Slide is still cerakoted.
    Also, all three magazines are NP3ed as well. It is a truly great magazine finish!
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

Quote Originally Posted by LangdonTactical View Post
    Also, all three magazines are NP3ed as well. It is a truly great magazine finish!
    Thanks for that additional info, I don't see those details on the site.

To be honest, I was ready to impulse buy a Mod 4 yesterday, and think it is a very fair price for what you and Robar put into it, but psychologically couldn't get past the $65 shipping charge which kind of shocked me. I'm working to get there though. The mags being NP3d helps.

User Tag List