Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Bill O'Reilly Out at Fox News

Quote Originally Posted by backtrail540 View Post
    It's funny because i really enjoy Tom Shillue. He's a bit awkward and quirky but that's what i think i dig, he's relatable. While i think Gutfeld is hands down better, and i personally would've let Andy take over when Greg left, i wasn't at all disappointed when Tom took the reins. Apparently the ratings disagreed with me though.
    My take was that when Greg left, the guests went to shit. While the old Redeye had a quirky variety of guests, some of whom were even respectable members of their fields, there were some nights where Tom's panels were for all intents and purposes nothing but stand-up comedians filling a chair.
    "You can't win a war with choirboys. " Mad Mike Hoare

I'm in Odessa right now, don't be jealous! We were and still may be #1 in the state for violent crime per capita. I spend most of my time in the Big Bend area though, I'm guessing that's more like what you were thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by TheNewbie View Post
    That's how I feel. The old cross fire days I am glad are no more. Now he challenges the left in a reasonable manner.

What area of West Texas are you in? I am a tad jealous, I love it out your way.

Dana Perino truly represents what I find as beautiful in a lady.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by ydennekb View Post
    I'm in Odessa right now, don't be jealous! We were and still may be #1 in the state for violent crime per capita. I spend most of my time in the Big Bend area though, I'm guessing that's more like what you were thinking.

Yea I try to go to Big Bend every year, or at least to the Guadalupe Mountains. I ate in Odessa once, never again.....

User Tag List