Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Bill O'Reilly Out at Fox News

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    Originally Posted by Chance
    And it's worth noting Fox didn't fire him because he was harassing women, they fired him because the advertisers walked away.
    Either way, it involves the bottom line...so to speak.
    {Rimshot}
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

They settled $13 million in sexual harassment suits? I'm sorry I didn't sue him last week.

Site Supporter
    They should get Larry Elder to take the spot. Dennis Prager and Larry Elder are just two of the reasons why radio is so much better than TV.

However, I do like Tucker Carlson. I could not stand Kelly and was glad to see her go.

Sean Hannity seems like a nice guy, but he is just not my style.

Tough crowd. I really like Tucker Carlson even though I don't agree with everything he's said, and man has he come a long ways since the bow tie days. I think he does a good job of simplifying some issues that are unnecessarily complicated.

Dana Perino .. Beauty & Lots of Smarts !!
    Name:  7986135786_707b887f3a_z.jpg
Views: 230
Size:  29.4 KB
    Last edited by Robert Mitchum; 04-19-2017 at 10:37 PM.

My vote is for old Redeye, with Gutfeld at the helm, to take over the slot! That was always my favorite although it would never happen.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by ydennekb View Post
    Tough crowd. I really like Tucker Carlson even though I don't agree with everything he's said, and man has he come a long ways since the bow tie days. I think he does a good job of simplifying some issues that are unnecessarily complicated.
    That's how I feel. The old cross fire days I am glad are no more. Now he challenges the left in a reasonable manner.

What area of West Texas are you in? I am a tad jealous, I love it out your way.

Dana Perino truly represents what I find as beautiful in a lady.

Quote Originally Posted by backtrail540 View Post
    My vote is for old Redeye, with Gutfeld at the helm, to take over the slot! That was always my favorite although it would never happen.
    Greg to Tom on Redeye's last show: "You killed my child!" Considering all the sexual harassment lawsuits, maybe a little preventative hiring would be in order in the way of a feminist host, like Andy Levy.
    "You can't win a war with choirboys. " Mad Mike Hoare

It's funny because i really enjoy Tom Shillue. He's a bit awkward and quirky but that's what i think i dig, he's relatable. While i think Gutfeld is hands down better, and i personally would've let Andy take over when Greg left, i wasn't at all disappointed when Tom took the reins. Apparently the ratings disagreed with me though.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by NEPAKevin View Post
    Greg to Tom on Redeye's last show: "You killed my child!" Considering all the sexual harassment lawsuits, maybe a little preventative hiring would be in order in the way of a feminist host, like Andy Levy.
    Feminism has already done enough damage. Please no more!

I wonder just how much of an alternative universe working in the news world really is.

User Tag List