Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Review: adidas Terrex Fast R Running Shoe

Quote Originally Posted by TheNewbie View Post
    Yes the current ones I have should have been buried long ago. They just fit perfectly and have done so well
    For me. I don't use them often now.
    Even more reason to dump them.

Shoes have either utility or aesthetics. If you wear them just to special occasions then cool. If you workout with them then you should probably change them up.
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by voodoo_man View Post
    Even more reason to dump them.

Shoes have either utility or aesthetics. If you wear them just to special occasions then cool. If you workout with them then you should probably change them up.
    I'm not really an aesthetics guy. I prefer plain and boring.

Do you have a favorite general use/workout shoe?

Quote Originally Posted by TheNewbie View Post
    I'm not really an aesthetics guy. I prefer plain and boring.

Do you have a favorite general use/workout shoe?
    Go to a local running store and have them do a gate analysis. After that they can point you to the best option for you. I have been using new balance sneakers for a while for working out and running. I change them every so often as i can feel the difference.
    VDMSR.com
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

I wish Salomon and Adidas would build these shoes in a wide.
    “If you know the way broadly you will see it in everything." - Miyamoto Musashi

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by voodoo_man View Post
    They could probably take normally thin laces. But honestly, if I'm paying $140+ for shoes they shouldn't really need modifications, right?
    We're only ok with doing that to pistols that cost hundreds of dollars more, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Jason M View Post
    We're only ok with doing that to pistols that cost hundreds of dollars more, right?
    Of course!

If they made aftermarket gold laces and high precision tread for Salomons you better believe we'd be wearing those.
    VDMSR.com

User Tag List