Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: M64s at Buds

Quote Originally Posted by Olim9 View Post
    I really need to remember to point out sarcasm in my posts.
    I think we need a font...

Quote Originally Posted by mmc45414 View Post
    I think we need a font...
    Like this?

I wonder how long it would take for mods to ban me for posting in rainbow colored Comic Sans if I did it for every single post

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by SamAdams View Post
    They were etched with a company ID number. The online dealer I bought them from said they came outta Texas and were from an armor car company.
    Probably Brinks guns. They are the commercial SKU of the NY-1 Model 64.
    Regional Government Sales Manager for Aimpoint, Inc. USA
    Co-owner Hardwired Tactical Shooting (HiTS)

Quote Originally Posted by Olim9 View Post
    Like this?

I wonder how long it would take for mods to ban me for posting in rainbow colored Comic Sans if I did it for every single post
    I wouldn't sweat it, Mods here are shit™.

Far Upper Midwest. Lower Midwest When I Absolutely Have To
    The only good reason NOT to buy another revolver is sudden divorce. And I've rolled the dice a few times on that one.

Quote Originally Posted by entropy View Post
    The only good reason NOT to buy another revolver is sudden divorce. And I've rolled the dice a few times on that one.
    Well, I posted the link as a service to others, since I couldn't buy one of them, since I am "currently between opportunities" and pretty sure that buying more guns in that status could result in the before mentioned sudden divorce syndrome... [emoji3]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by mmc45414 View Post
    Well, I posted the link as a service to others, since I couldn't buy one of them, since I am "currently between opportunities" and pretty sure that buying more guns in that status could result in the before mentioned sudden divorce syndrome... [emoji3]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
    Just FYI, this gun was listed under "used handguns" not "police trades" so most likely it was just one gun, not a batch.

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    Just FYI, this gun was listed under "used handguns" not "police trades" so most likely it was just one gun, not a batch.
    O.K. - fess up. Which one of you guys couldn't stand the temptation and bought that gun ? (Nope, wasn't me.)

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by SamAdams View Post
    O.K. - fess up. Which one of you guys couldn't stand the temptation and bought that gun ? (Nope, wasn't me.)
    I almost did, but talked to myself about financial goals, fiscal responsibility, and the sad effect disappointing my wife that way might have.

Didn't mean I didn't want to, though.

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    When I came across it I was browsing the Handguns By Manufacturer as usual (trying to set a price on my former 617 by buddy had offered me back...) and it was in the list. Sorry if I sent anybody on a wild goose chase.

User Tag List