Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: M64s at Buds

M64s at Buds

Posting as a public service:
    Name:  M64@Buds.jpg
Views: 822
Size:  38.4 KB

Site Supporter
    Just played around with the cart quantities, and it appears that they have 80 in stock.

Definately not a reason to buy a revolver...How are the sights on those things?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Olim9 View Post
    Blasphemer. There is always at least one good reason to by an older S&W revolver: I don't own that one, and it's a K frame!

The sights on K frame fixed sight guns are not much different through the production series. Earlier guns had narrow, shallow channels. Later guns have deeper, and wider rear sight channels.

Site Supporter
    Anyone know:

Pre-Lock ?

M64-?

Quote Originally Posted by Olim9 View Post
    Harley used to run add with the tag line "If you do not understand, I probably can't explain it to you"

Moot point now, apparently:
    Name:  Gone.jpg
Views: 666
Size:  21.8 KB

I've gotta couple of these. Armor car company surplus. Shot little, carried a lot. Butter smooth triggers. IIRC I paid under $300 each for them a few years ago. I like them and the police surplus blued M10 I have.

Quote Originally Posted by SamAdams View Post
    I've gotta couple of these. Armor car company surplus. Shot little, carried a lot. Butter smooth triggers. IIRC I paid under $300 each for them a few years ago. I like them and the police surplus blued M10 I have.
    Do they have company markings on them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Duelist View Post
    Blasphemer. There is always at least one good reason to by an older S&W revolver: I don't own that one, and it's a K frame!

The sights on K frame fixed sight guns are not much different through the production series. Earlier guns had narrow, shallow channels. Later guns have deeper, and wider rear sight channels.
    Just reading my post again, it may have came across as something different. I meant to say $300 for an older S&W K-Frame is pretty hard to resist. I really need to remember to point out sarcasm in my posts. But I very well may buy one because I don't own a revolver yet.

Quote Originally Posted by SamAdams View Post
    Butter smooth triggers.
    Stop before I actually order one and not a PX4 fullsize. As of the past few months, I have found out that I'm a HUGE stickler for smooth DA triggers and greatly appreciate a smooth DA pull regardless of DA/SA or DAO more than a nice striker or SAO trigger.

Quote Originally Posted by Sherman A. House DDS View Post
    Do they have company markings on them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    They were etched with a company ID number. The online dealer I bought them from said they came outta Texas and were from an armor car company.
    Last edited by SamAdams; 04-18-2017 at 01:42 PM.

User Tag List