Thread: Beretta 92a1 holsters

Beretta 92a1 holsters

Curious on what kind of holsters you guys run with your 92a1? I have a tlr-1 and would like a owb for her. I have a omnivore light holster coming but it was just a quick fix.

I just checked JM Custom Kydex and they offer holsters for the 92A1 and TLR1. Great product and they are very easy to deal with.
    "Next time somebody says USPSA or IPSC is all hosing, junk punch them." - Les Pepperoni
    --

Quote Originally Posted by Clobbersaurus View Post
    I just checked JM Custom Kydex and they offer holsters for the 92A1 and TLR1. Great product and they are very easy to deal with.
    That may be the route I go. Would really like to get a x300 for her. I have a older tlr-1, 200 lumen I think. I do like the fact that it is not insanely bright in a dark room. But it still sucks on the receiving end.

Site Supporter
    I ordered a JM OWB 2 for mine, but had a hard time deciding about getting it for the TLR1 or not. Eventually, I decided to order it for the gun w/o the light, and depending on how much I like it and if I decide I need one to carry it with the light, too, I'll order another holster.

Can't wait to get the holster.

User Tag List