Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mastermind Tactics IWB Holster & Mag Carrier

Quote Originally Posted by Magsz View Post
    Does mastermind tactics have a different email address than info@mastermindtactics.com?

Ive sent a few emails and never heard back from them. Im thinking that gmail isnt playing nice as ive never heard of this company NOT responding to emails.
    That looks right. I always get a response within the day from them. Got one just today actually and i use gmail as well. Chris M is the name that shows up on the email. Did you check your spam folder?

Quote Originally Posted by LesPaul View Post
    That looks right. I always get a response within the day from them. Got one just today actually and i use gmail as well. Chris M is the name that shows up on the email. Did you check your spam folder?
    I did, no email response from them so far. Hrmph. :/

I did, no email response from them so far. Hrmph. :/
    I know that Mack mentioned the other day that they've been buried with work so it may just be a matter of getting to it.

I correspond with him pretty regularly and sometimes I receive a quick reply, other times it might be a day or more.

They're a small operation and I know that in Mack's case he also has professional responsibilities elsewhere. He'll get back with you and address whatever it is you may need. Of that I am confident.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

At this point, I doubt it. Its been months.

Mack, if you're listening can you offer an alternative means of communication? Im thinking that Gmail isnt playing nice but who knows.

Mack, if you're listening can you offer an alternative means of communication? Im thinking that Gmail isnt playing nice but who knows.
    The number of emails that just don't go through is surprising, it's entirely likely things just aren't getting delivered.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Think for yourself. Question authority.

Site Supporter
    Magsz

I strongly suspect your experience is a one off and technical in nature. I got a response back from the info@ address within 24 hours re a pricing question.

You can PM him through this site and see if your luck is any better.

I am sorry that I did not see this sooner. I am not sure what the problem is; I am not a computer guy but I do know that every once in a while we get a customer e-mail that goes into the spam/trash folder. It happens very infrequently but we do check it about once a week and I haven't seen anything in there that remotely resembled a legitimate e-mail in quite some time.

Please send me a PM through PF and we can answer any questions you may have and we can see if we can figure out why we are not receiving your e-mails.

We try really hard to respond to e-mails and PM's in as timely manner as possible so if there is anyone else that has emailed us that has not received a response please let us know so we can look into it.

I recently received two of the AIWB soft loop mag carriers and so far they have been very nice. Love the security and flexibility of the PTD snaps and soft loops.

https://www.mastermindtactics.com/sh...gazine-carrier
    Instagram @JuryTrialJedi

Quote Originally Posted by Mobettadefense View Post
    I recently received two of the AIWB soft loop mag carriers and so far they have been very nice. Love the security and flexibility of the PTD snaps and soft loops.

https://www.mastermindtactics.com/sh...gazine-carrier
    So, if I read what you're saying correctly...they are mobetta than various alternatives...

User Tag List