Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How It's Made: Andrews Custom Leather

Quote Originally Posted by Francis View Post
    Thank you for the reassurance EC. The reviews I could find elsewhere and here (yours included) were overwhelmingly positive. Ordered one today. A stroke of luck, he had a G19 already assembled, ready for molding and dyeing. Should be ready in 2 - 3 weeks.
    I really can't imagine you being disappointed. I've loaned my G17 size McDaniel II to several coworkers over the years. They all rave about it and most buy one.

Quote Originally Posted by El Cid View Post
    I really can't imagine you being disappointed. I've loaned my G17 size McDaniel II to several coworkers over the years. They all rave about it and most buy one.
    I had one for a G34 with a thumb break. the material he added for the thumb break added too much bulk to the mouth of the holster. It's the only McDaniel II I wasn't totally pleased with

I ordered a McDaniel II for a G17, IWB mag pouch, and suede-lined belt in early 2003. I did this over the phone with CC info. Internet at the house during that time was dial-up, and you couldn't talk on the phone while you were online. I had a work flip phone, but we didn't have personal cell phones.

It took a couple-three months for them to arrive. The holster got loaned out and not returned sometime around '08. I still have the mag pouch and belt. the belt was worn daily until around 2013, when I noticed it had shrunk from 1.5" to about 1.25", and the outer leather started to get dry and flaky.

Sometime in '04-'05, I got a McDaniel II and a Solo shoulder rig for my then-BUG, a Kahr K40. I foolishly let them go with the gun when I traded it for G27, as I now have a K9 and CW9. (I sometimes think about getting the Urban Safari rig for them)

I have no complaints with the service or products.
    Last edited by Chuck Whitlock; 04-20-2017 at 08:42 PM.
    "It's surprising how often you start wondering just how featureless a desert some people's inner landscapes must be."
    -Maple Syrup Actual

User Tag List