Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Feedback from training that makes you tear up...

Quote Originally Posted by coldcase1984 View Post
    My guy is in late 40s, a grandfather and a cop here for nearly two decades, and has worked at other agencies prior.

He's doing just fine.
    Buy him a cold one on me. I'm good for it.
    Recovering Gun Store Commando. My Blog: The Clue Meter
    “It doesn’t matter what the problem is, the solution is always for us to give the government more money and power, while we eat less meat.”
    Glenn Reynolds

Quote Originally Posted by coldcase1984 View Post
    Followup:

My guy cleared last week by DA and back to work. BG in hospital recovering from head wounds outside brain pan.

It was EQCB shooting.

Went to cuff BG and he started punching my guy who punched back and put him on deck.

Grabbed one arm to roll onto stomach to cuff and saw .38 snubby coming out of support side pant pocket.

He pushed back from BG and said he did what we told him to do: just draw fast, index on threat and shoot.

He drew against dude's draw and beat him.

He told me he experienced tunnel vision and auditory exclusion but no super slow-mo vision.

My guy is in late 40s, a grandfather and a cop here for nearly two decades, and has worked at other agencies prior.

He's doing just fine.
    I don't know if you can, but I'd love to hear more about this.
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

Here's the version closest to release I put out yesterday; am backup PIO:

http://fox17.com/news/local/da-detec...n-self-defense
    "Backstabbers and window-lickers rise to the top of human organizations like oxygen-rich turds in a champagne fountain. I suspect it's been that way since at least the Bronze Age." _ Me. 2016

User Tag List