Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sebenza knife pics please!

Got my knife today and it absolutely beautiful and can't believe how light it is and very balanced.

Name:  IMG_3463.jpg
Views: 866
Size:  53.7 KB

I also have to add Knifeart.com provided excellent service! I now understand what all the hubbub is about when it comes Sebenza's.
    Rick
    Last edited by Paladin; 04-12-2017 at 01:18 PM.
    Brave men defend themselves, braver men defend loved ones, Warriors defend strangers fools wait! The bravest man I know John 3:17!

That looks great. I really like the Insingo blade. Hoping they come out with an Inkosi Insingo at Blade in June. Love the Sebenza. Enjoy yours in good health.

Last edited by StraitR; 04-12-2017 at 09:49 PM.

Well...The Sebenza, where to begin- I got my first Sebenza (original version) as a wedding gift on my wedding day from my bride to be and it has been an awesome folder to carry away from work. I do not carry it at work. Then I received my second Sebenza, the "25 Version" with my initials engraved on the lock side as my 10th wedding anniversary gift. They are great blades, pricey little buggers, but great blades. Mine has accompanied me to various schools/classes and many days on the ranch away from the craziness of my "day job" without fail or issues, CR has great customer service as well. They are not tactical looking blades, but more of a refined study version of the EDC tactical blade that most guys pack. However, they are home in any environment from back country to EDC to the tactical environment. As one of my colleagues says, "It's his going to town and church knife", they just work. Enjoy.... sorry for no pics, can't upload at the moment....workin Digging that carbon fiber Insingo!
    Last edited by SmokeJumper; 04-12-2017 at 10:54 PM. Reason: Added to it...

More of my crappy photos

TANSTAAFL

Managing Partner, Custom Carry Concepts, LLC

CRK: Often immitated, never duplicated. They essentially will last a lifetime. If they do fail, which they very rarely do, they can be repaired for little money (user error) or free of charge.

I've sent a handful of my blades over the years in for a "spa" treatment and they all come back in tip top shape. You'll get sharper, prettier edges from other sharpening services but the factory setup is fine and will work.

I thought I was a tacti-cool lover and initially enjoyed the tanto blades but realized that the Insingo blade has the best of everything.

I've bought and sold many, I currently have "too many" but I love them all.

Heres a recent picture. Name:  CRK Collection.jpg
Views: 561
Size:  55.7 KB

My daily carry large Damascus Sebenza.

Attachment 21650
    "For a moment he felt good about this. A moment or two later he felt bad about feeling good about it. Then he felt good about feeling bad about feeling good about it and, satisfied, drove on into the night."
    -- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy --

Got my first Sebenza in 1998 as a gift from the missus. A BG-42 large "regular". It and the small Insingo (shown on the first page) continue to be awesome knives.

If forced to only have one folder, forever, it would undoubtably be a Sebenza.

User Tag List