Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lunar Concepts EDC belt?

Les, if you haven't had a look at the belts on the Mastermind Tactics site, I think it's worth a look. I have three of their belts, two of the EDCs and one EDC2 (which I believe is now discontinued but another version takes its place).

They make nice, functional low profile belts at a reasonable price and they are also a site supporter. There are several reviews on the belts in their little sub-forum in the vendor section.

Disclaimer: I have no association with Mastermind Tactics except as a (satisfied) paying customer.

ETA: Their velcro is the real deal. I feel like I am awash in dog hair much of the time but the velcro closures on their gear plain work with or without a keeper.
    Last edited by blues; 04-07-2017 at 10:55 AM.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by LesPaul View Post
    My main experience with velcro is my CPAP gear (sleep apnea machine) and the velcro on that stuff is basically worthless unless i spend time about once a week cleaning all the cat hair out of it. It probably gets more exposure than a belt would, so my concern may be unfounded.

I agree with you on the cobra buckles... while they are kind of a cool novelty, they are big and pointless for an EDC belt. And they raise the price excessively. Blue Alpha Gear also has a polymer slide buckle (sucks it's too big to thread) but it's simple and cheap for a solid belt. Not sure if they sell a "slim version".

Thanks for your input. It's helping me figure out what i want.. you have way more gear experience than i do obviously
    As I stated, most people who make this stuff don't understand a few simple concepts of application and the majority of consumers look at these things and go "well, everyone else is using it so..."
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

Quote Originally Posted by LesPaul View Post
    My main experience with velcro is my CPAP gear (sleep apnea machine) and the velcro on that stuff is basically worthless unless i spend time about once a week cleaning all the cat hair out of it.
    Stop sleeping with a cat on your head, and this problem will resolve itself (kidding). My lap-dog is a 130# Rhodesian Ridgeback, so I've migrated towards buying everything in Coyote, as it's harder to see all the dog hair on it that way...

Quote Originally Posted by psalms144.1 View Post
    Stop sleeping with a cat on your head, and this problem will resolve itself (kidding). My lap-dog is a 130# Rhodesian Ridgeback, so I've migrated towards buying everything in Coyote, as it's harder to see all the dog hair on it that way...
    Haha, i have woken up with the cat randomly sleeping on my chest just staring at me... which is weird to wake up to that... but yeah lol. Good call on the Coyote!

User Tag List