Thread: Glock 19 Holster "Auction"

Glock 19 Holster "Auction"

I am in the process of implementing some new production procedures and tooling. In that process I have accumulated a few holsters with minor cosmetic irregularities. I would usually throw these in the corner for future reference but on the advice of Tom at Dark Star Gear I thought I'd auction them off at a discount and raise some money for the forum.

I'm not sure how Tom ran his auction. What I want to try should be simple, but we'll see how it goes!

I'll post a picture or pictures of the exact holster you will be able to bid on and point out the irregularity. There will be a minimum bid and an end date/time specified. Anyone who wants to bid should PM me with your bid. At the end of the specified period I'll PM the winner and if they OK it, announce the winner in the thread.

Payment will be via donation in the bid amount to pistol-frum.com through the "Support PF!" page. A screen shot of your confirmation of payment will secure the holster and I'll send it out(free shipping) post haste.

Here's a way to support Tom_Jones and Pistol-Forum and get some quality gear in the process, not to mention the brownie points you'll help me earn with management.

So, Let the bidding begin!
    Last edited by Rich@CCC; 04-06-2017 at 05:46 PM.
    TANSTAAFL

Managing Partner, Custom Carry Concepts, LLC

He's got a new process that means when you place an order your holsters will be in the mail in less than 24 hours later! If he says otherwise he's just being modest.

Ok, maybe kidding on that.
    Dark Star Gear
    Best method to contact us is email: info@darkstargear.com

First up, A Right Hand Gestalt for the Glock 19

Name:  auctg191.jpg
Views: 217
Size:  37.3 KB

Name:  auctg192.jpg
Views: 218
Size:  34.8 KB

The irregularity on this holster can be seen at the front of the sight rail. I cut a bit too deep. It does not effect fit or function, the front sight is still protected. It just looks a little odd.

Lets let the bidding go till Monday at noon EST.

This holster retails for $69.00 plus shipping.

Opening bid of $45.00, remember I'll ship it for free to the winning bidder.

The winner can specify the belt clip size and style and adjustable plate style.

Bid via PM, this will be a blind auction. That may change on future auctions, we'll see how this one goes.
    TANSTAAFL

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Star Gear View Post
    He's got a new process that means when you place an order your holsters will be in the mail in less than 24 hours later! If he says otherwise he's just being modest.

Ok, maybe kidding on that.
    Talk about a pipe dream!

That would be the ultimate goal but I am a long way from there yet.
    TANSTAAFL

User Tag List