Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Review: Trijicon RS24 AccuPower 1-4x24 Riflescope Green Mil Square In a Bobro Mount

Quote Originally Posted by joshs View Post
    The CQBSS market is a very small part of the scope market, however, I assume your wish may be granted in the future as more Horus reticles are used in Nightforce scopes.
    My wish was granted 2 years ago, but dammit...sell it to me!

Good review....thank you

Two years later how do we feel about the RS24 now?
    Quote Originally Posted by caleb View Post
    Oh man, that's right. I forgot that some people feel like they need light SA triggers in DA guns instead of just learning to shoot the gun better. You can get a Redhawk DA trigger pull down to 10 lbs, and if you can't manage that you suck and should probably just practice more.
    *RS Regulate Affiliate*

I still like the Accupower, especially at its price point. Etched reticle isn't daylight bright illuminated, but because it's etched you can still see it just fine. I used one in 3gun for the 2015 and 2016 seasons. That said, the eye relief is MASSIVE and based on your other thread may not be what you're looking for.
    Food Court Apprentice
    Semper Paratus certified AR15 armorer

Quote Originally Posted by ASH556 View Post
    I still like the Accupower, especially at its price point. Etched reticle isn't daylight bright illuminated, but because it's etched you can still see it just fine. I used one in 3gun for the 2015 and 2016 seasons. That said, the eye relief is MASSIVE and based on your other thread may not be what you're looking for.
    Thank you!
    Oh man, that's right. I forgot that some people feel like they need light SA triggers in DA guns instead of just learning to shoot the gun better. You can get a Redhawk DA trigger pull down to 10 lbs, and if you can't manage that you suck and should probably just practice more.
    *RS Regulate Affiliate*

Quote Originally Posted by Hizzie View Post
    Thank you!
    You can see how far off the scope I am in this pic. Note the Extended Larue mount too:

Food Court Apprentice
    Semper Paratus certified AR15 armorer

Quote Originally Posted by ASH556 View Post
    You can see how far off the scope I am in this pic. Note the Extended Larue mount too:

Yeah. That’s way too much. I’m think 3.5 inches is the max with current mounting options.
    *RS Regulate Affiliate*

Name:  7E80F904-3ABF-421C-96C9-0C348C8F9168.jpg
Views: 309
Size:  102.4 KB

Length eye relief on the scope for sure, but it was been great for a duty optic.

On the Trijicon, how sensitive is the eye box in regards to head position / cheek weld?

It is much more forgiving than I recall the VXR Patrol being.

User Tag List