Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Glock still relevant?

Quote Originally Posted by LOKNLOD View Post
    The P320 getting the M17 contract is probably the biggest shakeup so far, but it could also turn out to be the gun that has every serviceman going "why didn't we get Glocks" in 3 years, too.
    At least they'll have SF available to come rescue'm with G19's!
    -All views expressed are those of the author and do not reflect those of the author's employer-

Quote Originally Posted by TheBaconator757 View Post
    I'd like to say that, while I'm looking forward to the ensuing forum war
    I'm not but I doubt it will happen anyway.
    #RESIST

“If you know the way broadly you will see it in everything." - Miyamoto Musashi

Is this thread still relevant??

Given that pretty much every polymer framed, striker fired pistol on the market exists specifically to compete with Glock, and none have done much to affect Glock's dominance in .mil and LE, I'd take that as a sign that Glocks are still relevant. What a silly thread.
    "Customer is very particular" -- SIG Sauer

To The OP: you are wasting your time. I used to frequent other forums (7 total). I'm down to 4, but spend most of my time reading this one. I have gleaned a tremendous amount of information, without spending too much coin (except for sight upgrades and more training)

Use your time here wisely. It will save you time , money or even your life (by making prudent equipment and situational decisions).

I support this site , it beats any magazine subscription or gun store follies. Just my two cents.
    Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by Lost River View Post
    I routinely carry any one of these 3 handguns, or variants thereof.

Never once has any person that I ever pointed a gun at asked me if the weapon pointed at them was relevant.

The OP's whole schtick would be better presented at arfkom or some other juvenile site.

I honestly fail to see how this thread is beneficial to members of PF, other than to identify twits. Normally I try to have a more positive message for my brothers, who go in harms way and are dedicated to the martial use of handguns, as well as those who just enjoy the quest to reach the apex of their own abilities. Frankly the OP's post just smacks of Jackassery.

I am all for Nuking this thread.
    Relevance is if I had those three guns I would have a really good case for never buying another handgun.
    "Do nothing which is of no use." -Musashi

What would TR do? TRCP BHA

Everyone knows the Glock will be IRRELEVANT once the APX comes out. That, or the P10C...like the P320, VP9 and that one striker gun Ruger came out with. Can someone give me a name??

I would say that this group really doesn't go for the mindless gun fanboi thing. True, you have devotees of the 1911, Glock, CZ, Sig, Berettas, H&K, et al, but very little of the juvenile x is best/y sucks* thing.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by El Cid View Post
    Lmao!! These trolls are getting funnier. In what world is an XD as reliable as Glock??
    I will not claim that an XD is as good as a Glock in all respects, but the next time my wife's XD9 jams will be the first. It has a nicer grip and better trigger. It is the gun that has enabled her to shoot better and more comfortably than anything else, and she has shot MANY guns.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Any legal information I may post is general information, and is not legal advice. Such information may or may not apply to your specific situation. I am not your attorney unless an attorney-client relationship is separately and privately established.

User Tag List