Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: PPQ Q5

PPQ Q5

Hobbled into LGS to pick up Q5. Initial impressions very positive. Optic plates and everything about this package feel high quality. Trigger is excellent, grip angle is conducive to finding the dot, mag release spring has been stiffened (issue with early M2 pistols). Look forward to shooting it.

Name:  IMG_5471.jpg
Views: 3103
Size:  60.9 KB
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Living up to your sigline I see. Looks neat. Innovation is good.
    Food Court Apprentice
    Semper Paratus certified AR15 armorer

Site Supporter
    Heard Hwansik is a pretty big fan of them...

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I'll be interested to see if you can get it away from your wife; that is a very pretty trigger.

Jeez I didn't even know this existed. Like a factory Roland Special.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Williams View Post
    Jeez I didn't even know this existed. Like a factory Roland Special.
    No comp, just a lightened slide. Hwansik Kim shoots this in CO and now in Production, in place of his Tanfo.

Site Supporter
    It's interesting that there doesn't appear to be a rear sight? Do you only need a cowitnessing front? Or is the idea to use the BUIS that comes with the DP Pro?

My Vortex has two vertical white stripes on the rear of the RDS and I suspect that with just a tall front sight, I might be able to get away with no extra tall rear...at least for gaming purposes. For carry...well that's a different ball game.

A trivia question: how long did it take GJM to buy it after I told him about its existence?
    Doesn't read posts longer than two paragraphs.

Quote Originally Posted by YVK View Post
    A trivia question: how long did it take GJM to buy it after I told him about its existence?
    Faster than a speeding bullet?

The pistol comes with an adjustable rear sight. However that goes away, when you pull the adapter piece with the rear sight and replace it with the DP Pro adapter place. USPSA CO (and Open) pistols are generally set up without BUIS.

User Tag List