Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Area 1, USPSA

Area 1, USPSA

I am here in Saint George, UT, for the USPSA area 1 match. We have a fantastic squad, with a high percentage of PF members, and a very chill vibe that is conducive to good shooting and camaraderie. Some you will recognize include Talionis, Cheby, YVK and a PF lurker that I have known nearly 25 years.

Here is Talionis crushing the last stage of the day yesterday. He is on the HK team, and worthy of genuine HK inspired nuthuggery, shooting his MP5 derivative. He is very athletic and moves great, as my wife has pointed out after watching his videos previously.

Here I am shooting a stage with a prone port. Excuse the pun, but I called it "fear not the prone shot"

Here is YVK giving it to a standards stage:

At dinner last night, Talionis had his VP9, another bud his G19, YVK and I our Langdon specials, and the two unarmed guys each at least had pictures of guns on their shirts.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

While I was here hanging with my buds, my wife was out adventuring with our dog and her G19/T1. They had several javelina interactions, but no shots were fired. Here are some shots from her fun.

Name:  IMG_1696.jpg
Views: 612
Size:  56.7 KB

Name:  IMG_1697.jpg
Views: 621
Size:  59.0 KB

Right after running off a javalina.

Name:  IMG_1698.jpg
Views: 626
Size:  100.9 KB

Some visitors near the ride home -- no eye contact:

Name:  IMG_1699.jpg
Views: 665
Size:  105.1 KB

A cool place she stopped on the way home:

Name:  IMG_1701.jpg
Views: 605
Size:  101.4 KB

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post

Here I am shooting a stage with a prone port. Excuse the pun, but I called it "fear not the prone shot"
    Actually, that's "hump the wall" stage and you should put an appropriate video.
    Last edited by YVK; 04-01-2017 at 05:55 PM.
    Doesn't read posts longer than two paragraphs.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    I am here in Saint George, UT, for the USPSA area 1 match. We have a fantastic squad, with a high percentage of PF members, and a very chill vibe that is conducive to good shooting and camaraderie. Some you will recognize include Talionis, Cheby, YVK and a PF lurker that I have known nearly 25 years.

Here is Talionis crushing the last stage of the day yesterday. He is on the HK team, and worthy of genuine HK inspired nuthuggery, shooting his MP5 derivative. He is very athletic and moves great, as my wife has pointed out after watching his videos previously.

Here is YVK giving it to a standards stage:

At dinner last night, Talionis had his VP9, another bud his G19, YVK and I our Langdon specials, and the two unarmed guys each at least had pictures of guns on their shirts.
    It is because of you guys that my mpx just arrived today....thanks!

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by YVK View Post
    Actually, that's "hump the wall" stage and you should put an appropriate video.
    What you mean like daggering?
    Technical excellence supports tactical preparedness
    Lord of the Food Court
    http://www.gabewhitetraining.com

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_White View Post
    What you mean like daggering?
    Let's be clear -- by not being here to defend yourself, you are getting daggered each day.

Cheby and myself had two mikes each on that array so yeah, feels like daggering for sure. I would love to have another run on this stage, just to try humping array again.

It is really a good match, lots of technical shooting.

Nice shooting guys!
    Last edited by SecondsCount; 04-01-2017 at 09:23 PM.
    -Seconds Count. Misses Don't-

Quote Originally Posted by YVK View Post
    Cheby and myself had two mikes each on that array so yeah, feels like daggering for sure. I would love to have another run on this stage, just to try humping array again.

It is really a good match, lots of technical shooting.
    I am going to remember that %$&@ stage for a long time.

Sounds like y'all had a great time - how did y'all place?
    When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk. -Tuco
    Today is victory over yourself of yesterday... -Miyamoto Musashi

User Tag List