Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Beretta 92 "G" Conversion...........

Banned
    holding the head of Perseus in my support hand
    I’ve got a g conversion kit, np3 Tjib and ltt grips in the way for my trusty old inox fs, which may have to serve as the backup for my Elite at my upcoming 3 day class if my second Elite doesn’t arrive by then. The fs already has what Ernest used to call a level one trigger job, from way back when - having what I think is a D hammer spring - , but I’ll keep what we take out for spares.

I am hoping to do the install with a skilled friend, subject to his availability and patience.
    Last edited by Medusa; 07-03-2019 at 05:15 PM.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by JSGlock34 View Post
    The Dash has its own G conversion kit...Brownells used to stock it, but it appears out of stock...you also need a right side lever and spring.

https://www.brownells.com/handgun-pa...?sku=913100544

The Dash kit is certainly harder to find and more expensive than the current G kit. I’m not sure if the current conversion kit would work with the Dash - perhaps @e_stern can comment?

The 90-TWO was such a strange mix. When you think about it, it had all of the desirable M9A3 features nearly a decade before the A3 was introduced (Vertec slide with sight dovetails, convertible from FS to G, frame convertible from Vertec to standard backstrap), but strange aesthetic design choices, weird marketing, and poor execution of the frame doomed the pistol.

The 90-Two G kit is different from the 92G Conversion kit. They are not directly compatible, although certain small components are from the kits.
    Used to make pasta, now I make waffles.

User Tag List