Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any secret service agents out there?

Site Supporter

Any secret service agents out there?

I know this is a bit of a long shot, but I had some questions on the recent opening that was posted on USA jobs and the talent number they have listed just rings and is never answered (tried three times so far). I also tried sending an email but have yet to hear yet back. If any one could send me a PM I have a couple of questions.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by rathos View Post
    I know this is a bit of a long shot, but I had some questions on the recent opening that was posted on USA jobs and the talent number they have listed just rings and is never answered (tried three times so far). I also tried sending an email but have yet to hear yet back. If any one could send me a PM I have a couple of questions.

Thanks!
    Not an agent but did go through the process many years ago.

If you are interested just apply and if you need to study for the test.
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

Thanks!
    Just walk into the local USSS Field Office and ask to talk to the SAIC about Special Agent Positions. Worked for me about 41 years ago. We were both poor country boys from Alabama who graduated from Auburn University.

Vending Machine Operator
    I remember when first looking for a lawyer job, I called about a billion times and sent about a billion letters.

Once I put on a suit, printed some material, and started going door to door, I had a call and a job offer in, no lie, about 2-3 hours.

In-person is the best regardless of career path. They can't ignore ya!

Quote Originally Posted by Little Creek View Post
    Just walk into the local USSS Field Office and ask to talk to the SAIC about Special Agent Positions. Worked for me about 41 years ago. We were both poor country boys from Alabama who graduated from Auburn University.
    State Government Attorney | Beretta, Glock, CZ & S&W Fan

Site Supporter
    Contact your nearest office and ask for their recruiter. Most fed LE agencies have assigned recruiters in each office.

War Damn Eagle!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Just walk into the local *insert alphabet soup agency* Field Office and ask to talk to the SAIC about Special Agent Positions.
    Fixed it for you. Also be sure to tell them you're a walk on and you need a TL spot on whatever SRT/ERT/HRT/SOG/FAST high speed negative drag outfit they have. They're super receptive to that.

Site Supporter
    Thanks for the replies. They finally answered their phone. Surprisingly enough Their requirements are not as tough as some of the documents stated. The next step was to try and get to the local office, however that would not have worked with my current job hours.
    @heyscooter, don't plan on telling them how I want to be on their high speed low drag outfit, however I do plan on talking about how I hope to do the things I have seen in, "To Live and Die in LA", "In the line of Fire" and "The Sentinel". Any Secret service movies I am forgetting?

@heyscooter, don't plan on telling them how I want to be on their high speed low drag outfit, however I do plan on talking about how I hope to do the things I have seen in, "To Live and Die in LA", "In the line of Fire" and "The Sentinel". Any Secret service movies I am forgetting?
    Meh everything I learned about protection came from Sinbad's "First Kid."

Be sure to bring up Olympus Has Fallen to any USSS guy you come across, I find it never gets old

Site Supporter
    Totally forgot about those. Will be sure to bring up not only Olympus but London has fallen too, because well... they are just so good. I guess I also can't leave out White House Down. You always have to point out how the new guy will save the world and everyone who actually has training can't hang.

Quote Originally Posted by heyscooter View Post
    Meh everything I learned about protection came from Sinbad's "First Kid."

Be sure to bring up Olympus Has Fallen to any USSS guy you come across, I find it never gets old

User Tag List