Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: M&P M2.0 range report.

Quote Originally Posted by Glockman9mm View Post
    Get your gun back yet? Fixed?
    Finally got mine back today. Will begin the testing and evaluation again. The repair slip said they replaced the extractor and polished the chamber.

1000 Rounds .... M&P 2.0 9mm 5″ FDE
    Zero Malfunctions and no signs of any wear inside or out.
    Last edited by Robert Mitchum; 05-22-2017 at 02:25 PM.

Just keep in mind, my 2.0 didn't develop any problems until over 1900 rounds in and was perfect before that, highly recommend a 2000 round challenge on these to verify yours is gtg.

Quote Originally Posted by LSW View Post
    Just keep in mind, my 2.0 didn't develop any problems until over 1900 rounds in and was perfect before that, highly recommend a 2000 round challenge on these to verify yours is gtg.
    I will be on the look out when I get around #2000 Rounds.

Quote Originally Posted by LSW View Post
    Life is life. Color me as one interested in the reliability after the fix. Mine is fast gaining round counts.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Mine too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Site Supporter
    Any updates to the 9mm issues? I got a mp45 2.0 a few weeks ago bc I'm sitting on a ass load of 45 ammo without a gun to shoot it. Anyway, through the first 1500 rds I would rank it as my fav polymer 45, for reference I've owned all iterations of 45 hk & glock as well as the first gen mp45.

I'm heavily invested in glock 9mm but this 2.0 has my mind wandering...

Finally got around to shooting mine, been busy with work and family issues. Only 250 rounds of 147gr HST down so far, but it didn't malfunction. I'll see if it can go the distance on the 2000 round challenge this time.

A shooting partner has been working with two of these, a 4.25 and a 5.0 inch. He's an excellent shot and a heavy competition shooter. He was quite excited at first as the guns produced regular two-inch groups, offhand, at twenty five yards. It looked as if S&W had finally solved the M&Ps issues. Well, eight hundred round into it and the groups have opened up to 4-6 inches and one of the pistols is showing peening on the front of the barrel hood, the other rattles like a can of nails. A call to S&W received the same old reply about "combat accuracy" and a refusal to acknowledge any problems. He was told he could send them back if he wanted, but likely nothing would be done is everything sounds "in spec."

You couldn't give me one of these abortions.
    We may lose and we may win, but we will never be here again.......

Quote Originally Posted by Trooper224 View Post
    A shooting partner has been working with two of these, a 4.25 and a 5.0 inch. He's an excellent shot and a heavy competition shooter. He was quite excited at first as the guns produced regular two-inch groups, offhand, at twenty five yards. It looked as if S&W had finally solved the M&Ps issues. Well, eight hundred round into it and the groups have opened up to 4-6 inches and one of the pistols is showing peening on the front of the barrel hood, the other rattles like a can of nails. A call to S&W received the same old reply about "combat accuracy" and a refusal to acknowledge any problems. He was told he could send them back if he wanted, but likely nothing would be done is everything sounds "in spec."

You couldn't give me one of these abortions.
    I had a feeling that was probably going to happen sooner or later. Good old S&W being all S&W-y. They've got such a good concept that if they only stopped worrying about just their bottom line they could have something truly great. Sad.

Sent from mah smertfone using tapathingy

User Tag List