Thread: Pointless Awesomeness: Monster Truck Lands Front Flip

Smoke Bomb / Ninja Vanish Chance's Avatar

Pointless Awesomeness: Monster Truck Lands Front Flip

I'm not the biggest fan of enormous, noisy vehicles, but this is great. From Jalopnik:

No matter what preconceived notions you have about it being for little kids or whatever, Monster Jam is cool. And if it weren’t cool enough already, a driver landed a front flip in a monster truck on Saturday night.

The driver in the video above is Lee O’Donnell, who landed the first-ever front flip in Monster Jam competition during the Monster Jam World Finals at Sam Boyd Stadium in Las Vegas. The “Mad Scientist”—he’s mad alright!—floored it to get airborne and pull off a front flip. The crowd in the camera shot absolutely went wild during the two seconds of video that they’re shown in.

Additional video at the link.
    "Sapiens dicit: 'Ignoscere divinum est, sed noli pretium plenum pro pizza sero allata solvere.'" - Michelangelo

I love America.

Fake news.
    Are you now, or have you ever been a member of the Doodie Project?

No body damage, either.

Well done.

Okie John
    “The reliability of the 30-06 on most of the world’s non-dangerous game is so well established as to be beyond intelligent dispute.” Finn Aagaard
    "Don't fuck with it" seems to prevent the vast majority of reported issues." BehindBlueI's

I've forgotten how lame monster trucks are.

How has Travis pastrana not front flipped one yet?

If I didn't live in the suburbs I would be outside right now shooting two Colt .45's in the air and screaming "'Merica!"

Quote Originally Posted by TR675 View Post
    If I didn't live in the suburbs I would be outside right now shooting two Colt .45's in the air and screaming "'Merica!"
    You're going to let that stop you?

Okie John
    “The reliability of the 30-06 on most of the world’s non-dangerous game is so well established as to be beyond intelligent dispute.” Finn Aagaard
    "Don't fuck with it" seems to prevent the vast majority of reported issues." BehindBlueI's

User Tag List