Thread: Glock mag AR's

Glock mag AR's

https://freedomordnance.com/fx-9-9mm-carbine/
    Anybody know anything about this brand? I know most are made by new frontier armory and rebranded but this one seems and looks different and it says it has a lbho which seem hit or miss on other ones. I like the idea of a pcc I already have glock mags and I shoot tons of 9mm. I know it won't exactly translate to an AR15 but I'm intrigued by the glock mag AR's

These are sold exclusively through Classicfirearms.com, they have a video on youtube going over the details. They just hit the market so very unlikely that anyone is going got have hands-on experience with them. I'm a little interested in them too for practice. The next cheapest 9mm AR that takes Glock mags that I'm aware of is the Lone Wolf that's about twice as much.

It seems that there is the new frontier built ones which are rebranded by a few companies and then the lone wolf, jp, Wilson, Nordics new one, angstad, live free armory and this one which all seem to be there own version of the glock mag lower but besides the fx9 they all seem to start at the 1000 and above category. Another player in the Pcc world can't be bad. This one looks promising but might be too soon to tell. I will have a glock mag AR it's just a matter of when and which one but I'm going to keep an eye on this one

User Tag List