Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tam, Dagga, Wayne; Worth and Vintage on no dash Model 48, please

The CCI Maxi Mag proved most accurate with the M48. Cylinder full offhand at 12 yards. BTW, this revolver actually has the service trigger and hammer and Baughman QD front sight. My 1974 (thank you, Tam!) 17-3 has Patridge front, Target Hammer and Trigger. With all four Magnum loads shot it placed four close and two lower left.

Name:  M 48 CCI Maxi Mag.jpg
Views: 133
Size:  36.9 KB

The standing barricade shots on the MGM IPSC followed the pretty much the same pattern. Shots marked with Sharpie. I feel like I could make things unpleasant for a coyote or bad person at 100 yards.

Name:  100 yards w 48.jpg
Views: 140
Size:  45.1 KB

This group was fired at 12 yards from my 17-3. I used the Paco Kelly tool to bump the Gemtechs up to .224 and Flatnose. Me likey.

Name:  Gemtech 42.jpg
Views: 131
Size:  36.2 KB
    "Backstabbers and window-lickers rise to the top of human organizations like oxygen-rich turds in a champagne fountain. I suspect it's been that way since at least the Bronze Age." _ Me. 2016

My bad. All shots were standing barricade!
    "Backstabbers and window-lickers rise to the top of human organizations like oxygen-rich turds in a champagne fountain. I suspect it's been that way since at least the Bronze Age." _ Me. 2016

User Tag List