Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: G43 Ghost connector- big improvement.

The first triggers in both the 42 and 43 were atrocious. I put a ghost in the 42—with decent results—and flipped the 43 to buy a cool revolver. I bought one of the more recent 43s as soon as the model stabilized out; the current trigger is one of the best OEM Glock pulls yet, IMNSHO.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidheshooter View Post
    The first triggers in both the 42 and 43 were atrocious. I put a ghost in the 42—with decent results—and flipped the 43 to buy a cool revolver. I bought one of the more recent 43s as soon as the model stabilized out; the current trigger is one of the best OEM Glock pulls yet, IMNSHO.
    I agree. Current G43 has an excellent trigger.

Quote Originally Posted by L-2 View Post
    If you can find a local Glock Armorer, have the Armorer order you one from Glock (for free). Glock will need your serial number. Sometimes they'll also ask when and where the G43 was bought, if this info is remembered. I believe the when & where info just helps the call-taker locate the firearm in its system or so it was explained to me. I think just a serial would be enough and the main fact to authorize the free part to be shipped (to the Armorer).

Edit to add: You, the owner's name & address is likely also wanted. Personally, I couldn't feel a difference between the 33564 "minus" connector and the Ghost "Edge" connector.
    Thanks. I am planning on a GSSF match in May and will visit the Armorer's area and plead my case.

I am satisfied with the ghost, but will feel better with an OEM if the pull is th same.

User Tag List