Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: G43 Ghost connector- big improvement.

G43 Ghost connector- big improvement.

124gr. HST. 10 yards. Still shooting it a bit left but it's a lot more enjoyable to shoot. Mine is an early model that had the original connector in it.Name:  image.jpg
Views: 684
Size:  54.3 KB
    Last edited by Glockman9mm; 03-23-2017 at 12:40 PM.

There is also an OEM minus connector now. I put one into my wife's 42 yesterday afternoon.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    There is also an OEM minus connector now. I put one into my wife's 42 yesterday afternoon.
    The factory Minus Connectors work really well. And they aren't very expensive

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for that info!

Site Supporter
    Now if we can just get a smooth trigger!

Showing out of stock today, but $10:

http://www.glockmeister.com/GLOCK-OE...ctinfo/G33564/
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Showing out of stock today, but $10:

http://www.glockmeister.com/GLOCK-OE...ctinfo/G33564/
    Yeah I was going to get that one but out of stock everywhere so ordered the Ghost from Brownells for $22. Free shipping with everything else I ordered.

Site Supporter
    I have had a ghost sitting on my nightstand for a few weeks now. I have been to busy to try it so I have not installed it.

I had good results with the Ghost in my 43, but still plan on trying the factory minus connector if I find one in stock.

Quote Originally Posted by Norville View Post
    I had good results with the Ghost in my 43, but still plan on trying the factory minus connector if I find one in stock.
    If you can find a local Glock Armorer, have the Armorer order you one from Glock (for free). Glock will need your serial number. Sometimes they'll also ask when and where the G43 was bought, if this info is remembered. I believe the when & where info just helps the call-taker locate the firearm in its system or so it was explained to me. I think just a serial would be enough and the main fact to authorize the free part to be shipped (to the Armorer).

Edit to add: You, the owner's name & address is likely also wanted. Personally, I couldn't feel a difference between the 33564 "minus" connector and the Ghost "Edge" connector.
    Last edited by L-2; 03-25-2017 at 03:44 PM.

User Tag List