Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Fast and Friendly Brass is working on an auto drive for the Dillon Xl 650

Quote Originally Posted by jeep45238 View Post
    Drop it in the middle hole of the tool head of it will fit in between the nuts, and nothing else is needed
    I experimented with that, and almost did so, but thought this threw better light into the charged case. Though the hole in the 650 is larger and that sure worked well.

Quote Originally Posted by taadski View Post
    I don't think I had more than 50 or so in the hopper at a time, FWIW. I suspect I may need the fine tune the adjustment of that little ramp flipper widget a bit.

Thanks for the info. I've been enjoying all the reloader tinkering threads. Good stuff!
    First thing it to get it installed properly. Mine is all the way in the back of the case feeder, the bottom corner is level, and the rfeeder sits at a 45 degree angle. Then you need to get the plastic shims more or less right for your bllet profile, then loosen the crew and get the offset of the shims such that the bases can just rotate past without callign off and the nose falls off to be flipped.

You can also slightly round the edgest of the plastic step ramp flipper thingy.

You can get detailed pics/tuning info from MBF. I think I have an old email / pics on this .... somewhere .... I think most of it made it to the support web site - dig in all the areas including rifle.
    Are you now, or have you ever been a member of the Doodie Project?

User Tag List