Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Beretta M9A3 questions

Ok. Thanks. My 92A1 buffer a blue-ish color. It looks like a 3/4" long half cylinder, fairly thick (3/32"-1/8"). It looks like it works really well. With the weight of the full size pistol anyway, the steel guide rod I added and a 14# recoil spring, this pistol has hardly any recoil shooting range ammo.

AdioSS: Thanks for the interchangeable demo. What a collection of pistols! Nice
    Last edited by Rmiked; 03-22-2017 at 08:40 PM.

The Beretta 92 in 9mm is one of the softest recoiling pistols there is, regardless of the presence of the recoil buffer. The buffer is entirely superfluous on a 9mm Beretta 92 (and of debatable value even in the .40 pistols).
    "When the phone rang, Parker was in the garage, killing a man."

Does anyone know when the Langdon Tactical will be available? Is it actually going to happen? That sounds awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Rmiked View Post
    Does anyone know when the Langdon Tactical will be available? Is it actually going to happen? That sounds awesome
    No idea but if I was in the market for a Beretta I'd be compelled to wait and see what it is before buying anything.

Agreed. I may call Beretta tomorrow and see if they know anything in customer service

AdioSS: Thanks for the interchangeable demo. What a collection of pistols! Nice
    Thank you. I got my first Beretta, an M9, near the end of 2010 & am up to 16 now with another on layaway
    Agreed. I may call Beretta tomorrow and see if they know anything in customer service
    You would probably get more info from Mr. Langdon himself who posts here regularly.

Quote Originally Posted by SLG View Post
    I only have two Beretta in the family, and I very rarely shoot them, but I think very highly of them and (Southnarc) it warms my heart to see so much TDA love going on here.

Dick.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthNarc View Post
    Dick.
    The laughing fit just started up again. I may be going blind.

I called Beretta today at the MD facility. They said in MD they mainly do service work now. The new plant in TN is not at full production yet and mostly fulfilling Gov't contracts with pistols manufactured now. There is some retail shipments occurring. He said it will be after Summer and perhaps end of year to get to full production. So the supply of M9A3s will continue to be scarce. He did not know much at all about the Langdon Tactical model but imagined , due to TN factory not at full capacity , that would be later rather than sooner too.

User Tag List