Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Our cyber bullying thread

Site Supporter
    It looks to me like if you mounted the entire press on it's side it would fit in that space nicely.

Site Supporter
    Damn...So does that make my little red reloading hood lnl #poorerfag

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    Yup, got a case feeder. Like an idiot, I forgot to have the 9mm conversion parts ready for the glorious arrival of my sicksfitty so I can't load until Wednesday and of course, the #TLGMEMORIAL is this weekend.
    Having fun figuring this stupid problem out. My case feeder doesn't clear my cabinets mounted overhead. So, I can either cut out part of the cabinet to make it clear, or extend out the bench using melamine sheet, 3/4" plywood sheets, 2x6s, whatever. Yes, I know it's mounted backward in the pic, showing how much room I had with my existing setup flush with the front of the reloading bench.

HALP.
    Clearly, you need a new house.
    Recovering Gun Store Commando. My Blog: The Clue Meter
    “It doesn’t matter what the problem is, the solution is always for us to give the government more money and power, while we eat less meat.”
    Glenn Reynolds

I cut out the cabinet and it worked out well. However, I've performed all of the adjustments Dillon advised me to (called them today, twice) and cannot get the case feeder mechanism to reliably feed brass all of the way into the shellplate. Any suggestions? I have no other options left that I know of other than tearing it down and cleaning everything.

Name:  71219d5df4d6ec84308dfba18561e3867d100d0d-1.jpg
Views: 190
Size:  38.2 KB
    #RESIST

Are you 100% sure that it's not sticking and pulling the case back in just a hair?

Black block flipped around wrong way? It has two sides.

http://forums.brianenos.com/index.ph...the-shell-pla/
    Last edited by Luke; 04-01-2017 at 08:42 PM.
    i used to wannabe

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Chance View Post
    I would encourage Pistol-Forum to adopt a stance of gender- and orientation-inclusive derogatory terminology, just to keep up with the times. I propose #poorshitbag , #poorfuckwit , #poorasshat , or perhaps #incomedisadvantagedoxygenthief .

I think it's important we all be offended equally.
    You work in education, don't you. LOL!

<--#incomedisadvantagededucationemployee #runsareddingt7 #graduatestudentwithnotimetoreloadorbreathe
    Last edited by Duelist; 04-02-2017 at 03:42 AM.

My case feeder doesn't clear my cabinets mounted overhead.
    Now you're part of the elite, or maybe just nouveau riche with your fancy progressive. Oh, to have your first world problems. "Buffy, we simply must tear the house down to fit my new press..."
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

Quote Originally Posted by Hambo View Post
    Now you're part of the elite, or maybe just nouveau riche with your fancy progressive. Oh, to have your first world problems. "Buffy, we simply must tear the house down to fit my new press..."
    Nah, I was just lucky enough to be going past the @GuanoLoco Estate and saw this discarded 650 awaiting trash pick up.
    #RESIST

Nah, I was just lucky enough to be going past the @GuanoLoco Estate and saw this discarded 650 awaiting
    trash pick up.
    I suppose if you're dumpster diving you can retain the #poorfag .

Oh, and what day is trash day up there?
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

This machine was originally set up for .45. I have the correct case feeder components installed, the case feeder is working great. I've been on the phone with Dillon (twice yesterday) and adjusted cam rod per their instructions with spotty to bad results. I'm at my wit's end with this while waiting to see if Dillon support is open on Sunday (cannot find their hours posted anywhere). I'm getting cases that must be manually nudged all of the way into the shellplate or they will be crushed.

The case insert slide is correctly installed for pistol with the long side of the cam facing the machine. The back of the cam is flush with the cam slide.

The camming pin is adjusted to where it allows the slide to stop its forward movement into the shellplate with the handle pushed all of the way forward.

The station 2 locator tab is properly adjusted.
    #RESIST

User Tag List