Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: Gadget getting some recognition!

Quote Originally Posted by Larry T View Post
    I like Chris's videos but in the interest of accuracy, he said one thing that my experience with the SCD says otherwise... he said a thumb pressed against the SCD would keep the trigger from being pressed. My experience says that between a firm thumb against the SCD versus a strong pull on the trigger, the trigger wins. I believe a more accurate description is that with a thumb firmly pressed against the SCD, should the trigger move while re-holstering, your thumb will immediately feel it and signal a STOP - SOMETHING IS IN THE WAY.
    My thumb can overpower my trigger finger so I don’t think that this is cut and dry.
    #RESIST

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    My thumb can overpower my trigger finger so I don’t think that this is cut and dry.
    If that's the only nit to pick in the video, I'd say that's pretty great.
    I do occasionally test my thumb strength on the SCD against my trigger pull, if only to reconfirm my confidence in the device.

Would I like more travel for the SCD before a shot breaks? Sure. More margin for error is always a good thing. But, that's not a factor of the SCD.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Jones View Post
    The only way I’d hate myself enough to read Reddit is if I considered Lebowski an extension of myself.
    Even a brief skim of things like that reminds why this is the only forum I still frequent.
    We may lose and we may win, but we will never be here again.......

Site Supporter
    I was glad to see the video and hope it drove a bump in sales.

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    Same here. My thumb is way stronger in that position than my trigger finger. It takes a surprising amount of force to override my thumb on the gadget.

User Tag List