Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ghost Recon: Wildlands

Smoke Bomb / Ninja Vanish Chance's Avatar

Ghost Recon: Wildlands

Anyone here investing time in that game? I'm trying to learn the ins-and-outs of that game, and it seems like it'd lend itself to squad cooperation.
    "Sapiens dicit: 'Ignoscere divinum est, sed noli pretium plenum pro pizza sero allata solvere.'" - Michelangelo

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Chance View Post
    Anyone here investing time in that game? I'm trying to learn the ins-and-outs of that game, and it seems like it'd lend itself to squad cooperation.

Games have gotten pretty boring to me, but I liked the original Ghost Recon game. Plus I like anything set in Latin America.

How do you like it? Is the story decent?

It's mediocre game at best. I'm sticking with Rainbow 6: Siege.
    Last edited by Edwin; 03-18-2017 at 08:30 PM.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Edwin View Post
    It's mediocre game at best. I'm sticking with Rainbow 6: Siege.
    In kind of hesitant to pay $50 for the game.

Comparing this game and rainbow six seige is odd.. they are different games. With that said I like both.

I'm not a huge fan of Ubisoft's Tom Clancy stuff (I prefer the classic Ghost Recon/Rainbow Six games versus the millenial aimed games) but it doesn't look terrible. I'll pick it up when it goes on sale.
    Semper Gumby, Always Flexible

Quote Originally Posted by breakingtime91 View Post
    Comparing this game and rainbow six seige is odd.. they are different games. With that said I like both.
    Setting aside the dressings of the game, open world vs small scale, I'm only saying that in respect to what I want out of these games. The gun handling and combat in R6:S is better and I have more fun with it.

Vending Machine Operator
    As Millennial who grew up playing Rainbow Six, I thought Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter (the first one) was superb, just very different. I recall a very fun scene where you call in an airstrike on a bunch of tanks that are closing in on you.

That said, I'd really enjoy a PURE Rainbow Six sequel as well. Siege is good, but I want the utterly unforgiving, complex tactical planning of R6.

Quote Originally Posted by Peally View Post
    I'm not a huge fan of Ubisoft's Tom Clancy stuff (I prefer the classic Ghost Recon/Rainbow Six games versus the millenial aimed games) but it doesn't look terrible. I'll pick it up when it goes on sale.
    State Government Attorney | Beretta, Glock, CZ & S&W Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Edwin View Post
    Setting aside the dressings of the game, open world vs small scale, I'm only saying that in respect to what I want out of these games. The gun handling and combat in R6:S is better and I have more fun with it.
    I like rainbow six, but I hate that to be competitive I have to use an acog cqb

User Tag List