Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Coming Attractions...

Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Jones View Post

If you have a file, a decent set of calipers, some patience, and a modicum of attention to detail you can make your own.
    Ha! This is America, I rather pay someone else to do that for me.
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

Quote Originally Posted by taudevgroup View Post
    This is a photoshopped image, but something like this is likely to happen too:

Name:  OWP-PF-1.jpg
Views: 513
Size:  41.4 KB
    Could you explain to us uneducated people what it is that is happening?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by taudevgroup; 03-18-2017 at 12:34 PM. Reason: updated image
    "We don't rise to the level of our expectations, we FALL to the level of our training"- Archilochus

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by 1776United View Post
    Could you explain to us uneducated people what it is that is happening?
    Sorry, didn't mean to be so cryptic. It's just a Overwatch Precision trigger in PF colors -- most notably an orange safety tab.

A PF orange overwatch trigger and scd package deal would be awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "We don't rise to the level of our expectations, we FALL to the level of our training"- Archilochus

Does an SCD for an aftermarket reduced pretravel trigger work on different brands? Ie, Overwatch vs zev vs Skimmer?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Site Supporter
    It will work with any that do not reduce pre-travel more than the Overwatch Precision triggers - which is the maximum amount of reduction that I consider safe and will support.

I don't have a Zev or Skimmer (yet), so I can't say anything about them (yet).

I have two of these I think waiting at the house. I wish they were pretravel because I really like the Overwatch precision. So this means that the ones I have at the house do not work with a Overwatch Precision trigger?

Supporting Business taudevgroup's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ffhounddog View Post
    So this means that the ones I have at the house do not work with a Overwatch Precision trigger?
    That's correct, the standard SCD should not be used with a reduced pre-travel trigger. I have some reduced pre-travel units coming in the next batch (expected around May 5) so we can arrange a swap.

Quote Originally Posted by taudevgroup View Post
    That's correct, the standard SCD should not be used with a reduced pre-travel trigger. I have some reduced pre-travel units coming in the next batch (expected around May 5) so we can arrange a swap.
    I won't be back until October/November...and I have no idea where my package is in the house, so I will get back in touch in November then. After all the fun and games.

That orange TAC trigger is damn sexy. I've been eye-balling overwatch TAC trigger when they were still glockKraft.. having the orange option & a SCD that fits it would pretty much seal the deal for me.

User Tag List