Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pic request, leather holsters with exotic

Quote Originally Posted by Jared View Post
    That holster is gorgeous. There an IWB SN on his Facebook that's​ got stingray on it in a few select places and it looks sweet as can be too.
    This one? It turned out so nice, the guy ordered a second one.
    "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell
    http://www.jrcholsters.com

Site Supporter
    I'm a big fan of stingray. If I was cooler, it would be my signature look. But I'm not, so it isn't.

Quote Originally Posted by JRCHolsters View Post
    This one? It turned out so nice, the guy ordered a second one.
    Thats the one...

It reminds me of my IWB SN, except mine is burgundy horsehide with black horsehide accents, and that one is black with the stingray accents.

Quote Originally Posted by CCT125US View Post
    Pardon me while i whip this out.....JRC CDA II with Shark trim.

Attachment 14739

And Jim's service after the sale is excellent.
    That's a great looking holster! Is the shark "abrasive" for lack of a better term?

Quote Originally Posted by Jared View Post
    That's a great looking holster! Is the shark "abrasive" for lack of a better term?
    The only portion that occasionally comes in contact with skin, is the top of the loop. But with the adjustment range of the holster, that is rarely a problem. I would not call it abrasive.
    Taking a break from social media.

Acting as an enabler here. I've purchased several holsters and a belt from High Noon Holsters and am very happy with the quality of their work.

They are having a sale, 35% off their exotic skin holsters:

http://www.highnoonholsters.com/?utm...b8841-55142501

Placed my order from JRC today, went with the stingray for the exotic and black for the standard leather. SSM holster and double mag pouch. Thanks to all who shared stuff with me.

I'll try to remember this thread and post pics when it gets here, I know it's gonna be sweet.

User Tag List