Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Damn, I like a revolver!

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex G View Post
    Well, that was an obvious error, on my part, and now too late to edit. Our patrol rifle program was started soon after 11 September 2001.
    No "Future Weapons Program"? {heh}
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

This is the only revolver I own currently besides my S&W 642-1...

Name:  S&W 686+.jpg
Views: 327
Size:  68.3 KB
    Last edited by blues; 03-15-2017 at 06:20 PM.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    This is the only revolver I own currently besides my S&W 642-1...

Picture isn't loading.

That's odd, BBI because I see it in your post. Anyway, I edited my post and uploaded it directly.

That's odd, BBI because I see it in your post. Anyway, I edited my post and uploaded it directly.
    Maybe you've got it set where you have to be signed in or something. I can see it in your post but still not in my quote now.

Quote Originally Posted by BehindBlueI's View Post
    Maybe you've got it set where you have to be signed in or something. I can see it in your post but still not in my quote now.
    Here's the direct link to the image...see if that works. You can click on it and see it full size.

Here's the direct link to the image...see if that works. You can click on it and see it full size.
    Must be something up with my work computer. I can see it fine on my phone. I'll shut up now.

Quote Originally Posted by LSP972 View Post
    Wait until you retire. Then, it is a an enign new game... You what you want to do about taking caring yourself.

I've got a month or two left before the sudden health loss takes me out. I'm aleady past my favorite HKs and have gone to single-round-Grock mags; light enough to make a difference, which was a bit interesing. Last will be one of my AirWeight J frames; the lightest real pieced their is. And then, once I can no longer basic care for my self, I'm stuck in the rack until it's done.

I had a real set-up to finish my self while I still can; the wife wouldn't buy it. :G

But, but God, it was a good life... I have no complates or cares. Hopefully I call still watch the crew here... Always an interesting place.

I am very sorry to hear this. Please know you'll be in my thoughts.

Thanks. I'm still shooting (although I've had to reduce to little common pistols /G-43s) weekly. Not fun to shoot those, so I do 50-60 rounds through the babies just to stay definite with it, then finish the day with by "special"... A 25+ old G-19 that was my first Grock, has well over 20,000 rounds through, still works fine. It finishes off the day now.

But I sure miss my HKs. Unfortunately, my two PK30's have... issues. The pistols shoot fine... And then, when you need to pull the upper end off for cleaning, etc., sometimes they fit back together... And sometimes they don't. I need to need send both back... But with a month or two- at best- remaining, why bother? Grocks are working fine. Just not happy about it.

@LSP972 Love you buddy. Hope to meet you someday in the better place.

User Tag List