Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Damn, I like a revolver!

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LSP972 View Post
    Wait until you retire. Then, it is a an enign new game... You what you want to do about taking caring yourself.

I've got a month or two left before the sudden health loss takes me out. I'm aleady past my favorite HKs and have gone to single-round-Grock mags; light enough to make a difference, which was a bit interesing. Last will be one of my AirWeight J frames; the lightest real pieced their is. And then, once I can no longer basic care for my self, I'm stuck in the rack until it's done.

I had a real set-up to finish my self while I still can; the wife wouldn't buy it. :G

But, but God, it was a good life... I have no complates or cares. Hopefully I call still watch the crew here... Always an interesting place.

You aren't gone yet, and no one knows the appointed hour. I'm glad to have your input as long as you are able.

Quote Originally Posted by Rex G View Post
    until the year 2000, when seven inmates escaped from a state prison in southern Texas, and remained together as an armed burglary gang, hitting SE Texas, and the DFW area, where they murdered a Garland PD officer while stealing AR15 rifles from an Academy store.
    I've only ever been to FCI Three Rivers in Texas to interrogate an inmate on narcotics trafficking and home invasion related matters pertaining to a rogue Miami Dade detective that came up in a case of mine. (Had a great time in San Antonio, what I remember of it. The hangover was brutal.)
    Last edited by blues; 03-12-2017 at 02:51 PM.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    Quote Originally Posted by BehindBlueI's View Post
    You aren't gone yet, and no one knows the appointed hour. I'm glad to have your input as long as you are able.
    This. We're all thankful for each day you're still here.
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

Quote Originally Posted by BehindBlueI's View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by OlongJohnson View Post
    This. We're all thankful for each day you're still here.
    Can't emphasize this enough.

Name:  20170312_162153.jpg
Views: 420
Size:  64.2 KB

I like em too.

Wait until you retire. Then, it is a an enign new game... You what you want to do about taking caring yourself.

I've got a month or two left before the sudden health loss takes me out. I'm aleady past my favorite HKs and have gone to single-round-Grock mags; light enough to make a difference, which was a bit interesing. Last will be one of my AirWeight J frames; the lightest real pieced their is. And then, once I can no longer basic care for my self, I'm stuck in the rack until it's done.

I had a real set-up to finish my self while I still can; the wife wouldn't buy it. :G

But, but God, it was a good life... I have no complates or cares. Hopefully I call still watch the crew here... Always an interesting place.

I don't have words either. I'd just like to let you know that I have learned so much from your posts. This is a place where the lessons of a lifetime can be passed on for those willing to listen. Thanks again for allowing me to listen in.

I appreciate all the responses. I'll still be here a bit longer.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Eastex View Post
    It's older but here's the star of tonight's show

"Hell bent on being intentionally anachronistic"

Hell, I just like looking at it. Great looking wheelgun, thanks for sharing.

Site Supporter
    I appreciate all the responses. I'll still be here a bit longer.

Steve - I have very few regrets in my life - a big one would be not meeting you. I've shared stuff with you that I've shared with no one else. You have been given a true gift - you can communicate your wisdom so well that even a newbie like me can understand it. You've taught all of us things that are only learned through many years of experience. You epitomize the soul of pistol-forum because you freely give all you can to make us better shooters, "teachers and students of the pistol" - and people. The lessons I've learned from you are LIFE lessons - the gun stuff is just icing on the cake. Please know we're all thinking of - and praying for - you. You're a good man and I'm a better man for knowing you.

Quote Originally Posted by Rex G View Post

*The new patrol rifle program was started soon after 11 September 2017.
    Well, that was an obvious error, on my part, and now too late to edit. Our patrol rifle program was started soon after 11 September 2001.
    Last edited by Rex G; 03-13-2017 at 11:58 AM.

User Tag List